24 | Dozillion Times

Depuis le début

Piece of shit!

"Are you okay?" he asks the shocked girl, who nods timidly and rubs her hand over her shoulder, nevertheless looking alright. Jungkook lets her go once he is sure she can stand safely, stepping back though he can't help but feel cautious. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I only hit my shoulder," she makes a short eye contact, her gaze slipping at the dispersed items and a puff following right after. "Why do rude people exist," she murmurs and gets ready to collect everything but Jungkook would never let her.

"I'll ask around about him. Don't worry," he assures, quickly acting in favor of getting her stuff together and doesn't hesitate in carrying everything to her door — proudly, all at the get go, one time, baby.

Four plastics in one hand, five on the other. 

Stop Jungkook if you can, sparks flying off his arms as his veins pop up real good (painful) but of course he doesn't make a sound, dropping everything at the edge of the door.

He turns around to find the girl watching him with her jaw hanging open.

"Are you even human?" 

Jungkook pauses for a second and then bursts into laughter, though he contains it immediately for the sake of humility. He awkwardly strings along as she walks the stairs past him, unlocking the door while eyeing him incredulously. 

"Why do you have so many plastics anyway?" Jungkook poses just not to look even warier than he is. He is honestly disappointed at his social skills in face of a high schooler.

"We went shopping with my parents but they had something else to do right after. Sooo I was left with these mountain of ingredients at the porch," she sighs, finally tearing her eyes away, slumping her weight against the door as she turns and twists the key. When it opens it looks like she is going to fall inside and Jungkook does take that one step forward in reflex, but she makes an ordinary show out of it, pushing the plastics inwards with her feet.

Jungkook feels for the tomatoes but okay.

She shouldn't care about fucking tomatoes at fifteen, all naturally.

He stares attentively when the girl gives her a look over her shoulder, supporting half her body inside through the knob. 

"Thanks for the help, oppa," she smiles small, more like she can't wait to go inside. "I'll tell eomma to make you tofu vegetable soup with these," she kicks at a random plastic — again, Jungkook's insides tear. 

If any of those are alive, he feels like commenting but she is being sweet so he skips on it. "No need, hagsaeng, I won't be home at night," he firmly smiles, getting ready to leave.

"Hagsaeng," she breathes through he nose, swinging her head so she has a better view of Jungkook. "I'm June."

Jungkook chuckles to himself, nodding slowly. "And I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you."

She shortly smiles at him (there is still remnants of an attitude in there), taking her shoes off and going inside. She is then in her own world while pulling in the plastics, and Jungkook decides that it is indeed time for him to leave.

It must have been nice for her to meet Jungkook too, after all the help he provided with her bags and checking on her. All that shiz, you know. She didn't have to say it for Jungkook to get it, right...?

Haha...

Well.

Jungkook ruffles his hair dismissively and jogs through the street to catch up. He is sorta late now.