chapter 5

5

i opened the door and mads hugged me tight, coming into the bathroom. "hi bae." she whispered. i sobbed into her shoulder, and then there was another knock at the door. "dyll? mads?" i heard kio say on the other side of the door. mads glanced at me, and then back at the door. "kio, you guys can talk at home. not here." i heard him sigh. "mads we're leaving now." mads hugged me tighter. "okay, we'll be out in 5 minutes."

she helped me clean myself up, and make my face appear less puffy. we walked out of the bathroom together, and kio quickly walked over. "dyll, i-" mads interrupted him. "kio, i said you could talk at home. not here, not now, this is conversation that the fans don't need to hear." kio nodded, backing away.

i felt someone grab and squeeze my hand, i turned to the side and josh was there. "you can sit with me on the ride home." i nodded, and then let out a deep breath, trying to calm down before we went outside, to the fans and paparazzi.

josh let go of my hand and the door opened, to avoid rumours spreading, and mads let go of me, and i walked out by myself. immediately there was a camera in my face. "hey kendyll, the fans just want to know, what's going on between you and jaden?" i laughed awkwardly, and shrugged. "just friends. i promise." he nodded, then glanced at his phone. "what's going on between you and kio? are you guys dating? the fans just want to know if you're dating." once again i shrugged. "we aren't dating either. i'm single." i glanced at kio for a second. he look a little upset.

"so.. you and kio are just friends then?" i looked back at the camera. "i guess you could say friends." he nodded, then looked at his phone again, then back at me. "okay, last question, how are you and mads? are you guys friends." i smiled, grabbing mads hand. "we're getting really close." he nodded, then went to bug somebody else. i sighed in relief.

after taking photos with fans for a couple more minutes, josh grabbed my arm, pulling me into the van. "see you later bud!" he said to the paparazzi. then he shut the door, and sat down, and i sat on his right leg. "how was your first experience with the pap?" he asked. i shrugged. "it's weird. such personal questions." he nodded. "yeah, i get that." mads tapped my shouler. "kendyll!" i looked at her, and noticed her taking a snapchat video. i smiled and waved. she stopped the recording and captioned it "bae", then posted it on her story.

-back at the house-

i wanted to take pictures for instagram, but before i could, kio texted me.

kio🙄💕
can we talk now please?

dylly😋
fine.
read 11:52am.

i walked up to kios room, knocking on the door. "come in dyll. you don't have to knock." he said softly. i walked in, closing the door behind me. "look, i'm sorry. me and olivia are talking i guess, and it was wrong of us to do.... that, while me and liv are talking. but i do like you, i just also like olivia and i'm sorry." he said quickly.

i nodded, taking it all in. "okay, i like you too, i just need space right now. sorry." i said, getting up and walking out. every time he called my name i felt another tear threaten to come out of my eyes. i basically ran down the stairs, and as i was about to leave, i ran into jaden. "hey dy- hey, heyy. what's wrong love?" he said quietly, leading me into one of the many living rooms. "i told kio i needed space." i said, letting tears fall down onto my cheeks. he wiped them away with the sleeve of his shirt. "i just messed up our whole friendship." he just nodded.

"how about you come hangout with me? mads just left, she has a photoshoot today, so it can just be me and you. we can talk about this if you want to, or we can leave it for another time. i was planning on going to mcdonalds, and then to get some snacks for a movie night. wanna come?" he said, rubbing my back. i nodded, a smile appearing on my face.

he smiled really big. "okay, yay! let's go!" he said. i shook my head. "i have to change. i can wear this to the store." he laughed. "why not? it looks cute!" i just scoffed jokingly. "right, 'cute'." he rolled his eyes playfully. "fine, go change, but hurry up." i ran upstairs, and unfortunately my clothes were in kios room. i knocked. "hey it's kendyll. i need to change." i heard him shuffle a little bit. "okay, come on in." i walked in to see him sitting at his gaming console, playing minecraft.

"hey dylly.." he said quietly. i just nodded in response. "where you going that you need to change?" he asked, though it was clear he was just trying to spark up a conversation. "out with jaden." i said quietly as i picked put some clothes. he sat up straight. "jaden!?" i looked up at him, he looked angry. "yea, jaden, you're roommate, the rockstar? jaden hossler. him." i said sarcastically, walking into his ensuite and changing into this:

"k bye!" i said, running out of the room, seeing jaden on his phone waiting for me and the bottom of the stairs

"k bye!" i said, running out of the room, seeing jaden on his phone waiting for me and the bottom of the stairs. he looked up and smiled. "let's goooo!" he said, grabbing my hand and dragging me outside.

end of chapter

a/n: how we feeling about this? i feel like things ended too quick between kio and kendyll? but like i want her to end up with jaden soon, so like whatever.

word count: 994