chapter 15

15

i looked over at jaden, who was still fast asleep. so i sighed, and grabbed my phone, playing back down faving away from jaden. i had a text from mads.

mads💞

hey boo, i'm throwing a party tonight if u and the guys wanna come!

omg yess!! what time?

come anytime after 7, i'll text the address later, excited to see u bae<3
read 8:47am

i looked at jaden again, and he was still dead alseep. when i brushed my hand over his face to move his hair, he groaned, pulling my closer to him. "i love you babygirl, but go back to sleep." he kissed my neck, and slowly i drifted off to sleep again.

-4 hours later-

i woke up again and jaden was gone, the door was wide open, and i could see from my room into kio's room. there was a girl in there. i got up quickly, and put on this:

then suddley walked over to kio's room

then suddley walked over to kio's room. "morning kio." i said quietly, my voice still sore from the night before. "goodmorning dyll, this is riley hubatka. riley this is kendyll lee." he explained, and then i recognized her. "oh my god hi!" i said, and she jumped up, giggling as we hugged.

after meeting and chatting with riley and kio for a little bit, i went downstairs. "hi baby!" jaden called from the living room. beside him was bryce, who smiled widely at me, and a guy with dark brown curly hair. "hey, i'm payton." he said, smiling. i nodded, yawning as i sat on jadens lap, laying back so i was leaning into him. "kendyll." he nodded.

bryce laughed. "what's wrong dyll?" i shrugged, sitting up a little. "tired." he winked, and payton laughed a little. "tired from all the sex you and jaden were having last night? cause payton and i heard it from my room." i felt my cheeks get red. "whatever. it's normal for teenagers to do these things. i'm sure you would know bryce."

then i stood up and payton laughed, high fiving me. "you know what, i like you kendyll!" he said, standing up. jaden stood up as well, although he still looked half asleep. "jae, what's wrong." i asked, pulling him into another room. "nothing, i'm tired, and i don't want to go to mads party." he said quietly. i shrugged. "it'll be fun!" i said, yelling and i wandered into the kitchen. i looked back and he shook his head. "i don't wanna see you drunk!" he yelled back, stomping up to his room. i huffed, and then quinton walked into the kitchen.

"just go dyll. he can't stop you." he said softly. blake, who was sitting at the table eating nodded in agreement. "thanks q. i'm gonna go get ready, you make sure all the guys get ready." he nodded, and i turned and ran up and into my room. my outfit, hair and makeup looked like this: