chapter 11

11

-time skip of a couple days-

i was downstairs in the kitchen when anthony came in, and hugged me. "thanks again for thinking we got you the fame, but honestly it was all you." he said quietly. i shook my head. "being with jaden and kio really helped my following. i came with 36.7k and now i'm at 1m. that doesn't just happen in a matter of days."

anthony nodded slowly, sitting down beside me. "have you ever thought about getting tik tok?" i looked at him, realizing he was serious. "hell no. i am not funny and i can't dance." anthony started laughing. "you're really pretty though kendyll. girls go trending for that all the time." i laughed. "ant, i don't want to use my looks for fame!" we were just laughing and talking when griffin came running in. "bryce, jaden, josh and blake want to know if you guys want to go on a roadtrip?" anthony shook his head, i nodded. "get packed, they're leaving in an hour."

-after packing-

we took some instagram photos for the boys, and then piled onto the bus. there was only four seats, and jaden bryce and blake were all laying down, either trying to sleep or just on their phones doing whatever, but josh was sitting up, his legs off the side of the seat, on his phone typing, so i went and sat down next to him.

"hey joshy!" i said excitedly. he smiled. "hi dyll, what's up?" i shrugged. "i'm kinda bored honestly, and everybody else looks really busy. you seemed like the most approachable at the moment." he nodded, showing me that he was just texting nessa. "she really wanted to come on this roadie, but we left a day earlier than she could fly in." i pulled out my phone, and decided to text her.

nessa boo😚💕

hey ness! miss you.. <3

i miss you sooo much babe ughh<33

any chance you could switch your flight so you could fly to texas instead of la?

no, im sorry, im staying with mads and the other boys at sway <3

oh, thats okay, luv uuu<33

<33
read 10:04am

josh got up, groaning. "i'm kinda tired dyll, and jadens awake, so im gonna go over there and he can come over here." josh explained.

i looked back down at my phone, scrolling through instagram, when a body flew into mine, causing me to fall over so i was laying down in the bed. "hey princess." jaden mumbled. i snuggled into him. "hi jae bae." he kissed my forehead, then my cheek, then stopped at my lips. "i really want to kiss you right now." he said quietly. i nodded. "i was smoking though, so i shouldn't." i made a pouty face. he rolled his eyes. "don't do that dyll. i don't wanna have you taste the weed, you won't like it." i nodded, turning so my back was to him. "babe, princess, babygirl, love, don't be mad at me please." he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my back.

i decided i would continue to ignore him, until he grabbed my waist, flipping me and pulling me on top of him. "get comfy." he mumbled. i groaned. "bitch." his head shot up. "excuse me?" he then started to tickle me, until i shot up put of my seat and fell backwards onto bryce, who woke up immediately. "ja- kendyll? what is- ugh. nevermind." he cuddled into me, until i was snatched up by jaden, who awkwardly carried me back to the seat we were previously sharing.

blake and josh both sat up, glancing at us. "we've stoppes for gas. get some snacks." the driver called from the front seat. josh and i jumped up, laughing as we fought to get off the bus. i ended up pushing him into bryce and sprinting off the bus. i noticed a cop car, but didn't think anything of it.

when we went inside, the cop car pulled up next to the bus, and when i looked over while i was waiting for josh to pay for his chips and monster, the boys were all off the bus, looking very frustrated, wrapped up in blankets. josh paid and we basically ran out to the boys. "they're searching the bus. we're screwed. we just have to own up to what's ours." bryce said. i shivered, and then blake wrapped me up with him in his blanket. "what's on the bus?"

all the boys shared a glance. then jaden pulled me away from blake and over away from the boys. "bryce and i have weed, and i have a controlled substance on me." he said quietly. my eyed widened. "jaden!? you and bryce, you could get arrested!" jaden nodded.

then the cops came off the bus, and asked to search all the boys. they had a female officer come and search me. then we were sitting on the curb, six feet apart, looking at ghe ground. i noticed someone, maybe a fan, taking video of us. and then the cops came back over. "you and you." he said, pointing to jaden and bryce. they stood up, and him and his partner cuffed them, pulling them away.

"call my mom." jaden yelled. the female cop gave us their phones and other belongings besides the drugs, and then we got back onto the bus to go to the police station.

once at the police station, i ran up to the front desk. "i'm here for hall, bryce hall." the lady nodded, typing into the computer. she looked up. "he just got brought in, with hossler, jaden?" i nodded. she shook her head. "sorry miss, they're both under arrest for possesion of marijuana and hossler is under arrest for possesion of a controlled substance. if you wait a few hours, i will let you know about their bail." i nodded, turning back to josh and blake, tears in my eyes. "dyll. i'm so sorry." josh said, pulling me into a hug. i looked up at him for a second.

"how are we gonna bail them out?" josh shrugged. "call jadens parents. i will call bryce's mom." i nodded, pulling out jadens phone and it was unlocked, so i called his mom.

"hey babe, how's the roadtrip?" amy asked. "um, hi amy. this is kendyll, jaden's friend." i heard her gasp. "oh, hi honey! what's going on?" i sighed deeply. "jaden and bryce, they got.... arrested. for drugs. weed and jadens also in for a controlled substance."

end of chapter.

a/n: bit of a cliff hanger. don't worry guys, the arrest will bring jaden and kendyll closer together. what will happen though? you'll see, hehe <3

word count: 1128