I Just Cant Go On/ I Need You

Hawk POV❄️

I walked up and down the path. During the year that passed, ever since the Day of Cleansing, when I lost her. Her efforts had paid of, and there was a significant decrease of activity coming from them, but I wish I could successfully say that all the villains were gone. The hard, cold reality is that, yes, we do loose the people close to us. And that, evil will never not exist. All it takes is one thought, one action, whatever it may be. That's all it takes to become, in some peoples eyes, a monster. There will always be evil people, and that is the cold, harsh reality that we live in.

One year. A whole year, I've made it breathing. A whole year, I've survived. A whole year, where she could've been besides us, happily. A whole year isn't significant to most people, but when it becomes whether if you live for another year or not, you start to see how lucky you are to be still breathing. I know that at some point, I'll have to move on. But right now, I can't. Right now, I'm stuck and I know I'll probably not move on. In the beginning, I tried to distance myself from everyone else. I cut them off from my life, or at least I tried. I wondered, if I did something different, would she still be with us? But slowly, a part of me said, I'm not alone. It was a tiny whispering voice compared to the guilt I faced. I was falling, falling down a never ending pit of despair, somehow able to catch myself on the tiniest branch. I realized, that during this time, I knew she wouldn't want me miserable. She wouldn't want me to be crying forever. I looked up at the sky, my hands shielding the sun. I wondered if she was at a better place now. I wondered if she was happy. I realized, that, during this time, I didn't have to face it alone. I didn't have to stray far from the ones who would help me, and always be there for me. Now, more than ever, I needed my friends. I needed Rose Cinderella.

Ok that was kinda sad. I was on a roll today. Well, obviously the books not done here, still debating for a happy or sad ending, but you'll find out soon!!!

Glad to be back...

Mimi_ship❤️