Drunk

Nic took Good's arm and raised him up from the bed. He could feel the older's heartbeat against his chest when he pulled him closer. All kinds of thoughts raced through Technic's mind.

'What have I done' 'Why am I acting like this' 'Do I have feelings for him'

All he knew was that he had to get Good to the hospital. Maybe he was overreacting. Maybe he just felt guilty for everything he had said and done to his senior. But he had to get him to the hospital even if it was the last thing he'd do.

"It's OK, I can walk on my own" Good said. His cheeks as red as two juicy tomatoes. He pushed the younger weakly and tried to walk without help. Good's legs gave in after only two steps and he fell on the floor. Confused he looked at the floor and then his feet. "What h-happened to the floor. Is it broken? Nic why didn't you tell me your floor was broken?" Good said in a drunken voice.

"Yeah of course you can walk on your own, P" Nic said sarcastically and helped his elder to his feet again.

They made their shaky, LONG way to the car. Nic swore he prevented a catastrophe convincing his elder that the staircase wasn't a waterslide (Good was going to throw himself onto the "slide"). It also took him about ten minutes making Good stop believing the front door was the mouth of the Loch ness monster. Finally they made it to the car but then a new problem rose. After getting Good buckled up in the car. He realised that he hadn't gotten his drivers licence yet. He had driven many times just never without the supervision of somebody older than him and sober. But despite that Nic got into the driver's seat and started the car.

                         ___________

They arrived at the hospital or the closest clinic at 11:30 sharp. This fifteen minute trip had been like a nightmare for a certain high schooler we all know. Technic had to listen to Good's whining over how fast he drove, how he had once fallen off a bike and broken his arm. He even had to listen to the "sad" story of how Good's first tooth fell out. After listening to all that in the speed of a sloth Nic was surprised how he managed to keep his senses. When Good finally fell asleep Nic thought the nightmare was over but then he saw the clinic. Nic parked the car outside the clinic. He was about to wake the elder up when he started to have second thoughts.

'What if they start asking questions?' 'What if they ask where his guardian is?'
'What if they ask what I am doing with him?'
'Wouldn' t it look weird if I walk in there with my brother's drunk junior and ask if he could see a doctor?'
Nic thought.

"No I can' t take him in there" Nic said making a decision.

I'm sorry about the late update... AGAIN🙏
I haven't really had any WiFi for the last week so I'm sorry about that😔
Thank you to those who have read so far I really appreciate it.

Thank you😘
Stay safe