The blonde

Nic had got off the bus on the wrong stop because of Good and that 'pretty friend' of his that had to be at the same stop as the pharmacy. Even though Technic was frustrated that he couldn't just stop at the right place, he was relieved that he didn't have to meet that asshole.

"Agh, P Good how could you confess to me and then the next day you just move on to some foreigner" Nic said to himself in a low voice but loud enough to get stares from some pass byers but Nic didn't care.

"He moved on with a foreigner that on top of that is a girl" This time Nic whispered to himself so nobody could hear.

Nic felt offended because maybe Good wasn't gay he just thought that "I'M A GIRL!!" Nic shouted the last three words out loud which made everybody around him turn to look at him. Nic wasn't the type to feel embarrassed but now he felt like his older brother always felt. He knew his cheeks and ears were turning red so he looked down to avoid the nosy eyes that were staring at him. Nic started to walk faster than before still hanging his head.

What does he think he is. Is he suddenly straight just because I dumped him. NO NO NO! I didn't dump him I couldn't have dumped him, we've never dated, I just rejected him and he just has a girl the next day that's mean.

Technic was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't see the people that he bumped into.

"I'm sorry P" Nic said and looked up to see Good and the blonde he had seen with him earlier. "Hello P Good" Nic said and gave Good and the girl a waii. Good didn't say anything, he just stood there and stared at Technic with an unreadable face.

"Hello, what's your name?" The girl said in a little rusty thai, Nic could hear that she hadn't been speaking thai for a long period of time but he was sure that she must have been fluent at some point in her life.

"My name is Technic" He said with as polite tone as he could. "I'm Good's football captain's younger brother"

"Ohh really, that's very nice. Are you guys close?" She asked with a sweet tone and looked at Good like the question was really for him not for Nic.

"Yes me and my brother are very close" The youngster said trying to avoid talking to or about Good.

"No silly, I was talking about Good, are you close to him?"

"We aren't very close but we know each other, right P Good?" Nic didn't want to talk to Good but it was better to throw this question over to him then to answer it himself but Good didn't say anything he just kept on staring at at his captain's brother.

"Good, you OK?" The girl said and patted on his back gently. After that touch it was like Good woke up from a dream.

"Huh, um, yeah, I'm fine" Good said in an uncertain voice.

"We don't know each other that well, right P Good?" Nic said in an impatient voice that Good heard but the blonde didn't seem like she heard anything  and if she did she was hiding it well.

"No not that well" Good said in his normal slow voice.

"OK, but I'd like to know you better Ai Technic do you want to come and eat with us?"

Is she crazy, does she want me to eat with her and that slow poke no thank you Good thought but made sure that he wouldn't say it out loud.

"I don't think Good would want me to join you two" Nic said and looked at Good with a poisonous glare that could make even the bravest people scared but Good didn't see the look.

"No of course I'd like you to join" Good said completely clueless and smiled at Nic.

"All right then that's decided, let's go" The girl said and started walking. "And my name is Fleur by the way"

Nic didn't want to go to eat with these love birds but at least he got to know her name. To know the name of the person he hated the most.