A secret that must be kept

"Oi Ai good, he is so cold to me. It would be nice if he could smile once in a while" Can said and tried to look angry but it seemed hard for him.

Can is a short for Cantaloup and he is Good's best friend. A lot of people wonder how a person as slow and calm as Good could be friends with that monkey. Can is on the same football team as Good and somehow they became best friends soon after they came to the university.

"But didn't you say he was so sweet to you last week" Good said not fully understanding Can's concern.

"Yes but that was last week, this is today" Can said not too happy with his friend's words.

"If you say so"

The person Can was talking about is his boyfriend Tin. Tin is a well off student at their university that started courting Can a few months ago. Can always took his complaints to Good and his hunger to their seniors but since Tin came into Can's life Can started taking his hunger to Tin but he just had more complaints for Good. Now Good doesn't only have to listen to Can ranting about the seniors, the classes, the teachers, the lessons, the practices, his sister, the heat and some restaurants Good doesn't remember what are called but now Tin has joined the list. Can has a lot of things to complain about that concern Tin but Good knows that the complaints aren't real, Can just complaints to complain he doesn't really mean any of it.

"I'm leaving now" Good said and stood up. He and Can had been eating at a cafe close to their university.

"Wait for me" Can called after Good and took the rest of his sandwich with him outside.

The boys arrived at the football field early which was not normal for them. Their practice wasn't supposed to begin until after thirty minutes so they just walked slowly to the locker rooms and started getting dressed for the practice.

"Why did we come so early, we still had about twenty minutes left to stay in the cafe" Can said with a childish angry expression.

"I don't know" Good said slowly.

"How can you not know? you were the one that dragged me out of the cafe before I could even finish my third sandwich" Can said like he was scolding Good but he seemed to have found his smile again. "Well now that we are here we can just start practising before the others arrive"

The boys walked to the field. The sun was shining and it was very hot outside. Good spotted a football that they had forgotten to lock inside the storage room with the other footballs the day before right outside the storage room.

Good ran to get the ball. He was going to turn around and run back to Can with the ball when he heard a voice behind him that he knew too well.

"Don't you know that your practice has been cancelled?" Good looked behind him and there he was. A handsome figure kinda tall and fit wearing a white
T-shirt, some english words were written on it but Good wasn't sure what they meant. The boy was wearing black jeans that were ripped on the knees and white sneakers shone in the sun as he walked closer to Good.

"Ai Nic what are you doing here?"

Technic stopped in front of Good and looked him up and down like he was making sure he knew Good.

"P No asked me to come here" Technic took a pause for a short while like he wasn't sure if he should be talking to Good about his personal affairs but then he kept going "He thinks he lost his key to the storage room here yesterday"

"Why didn't he come here himself?"

"He has a little fever and Ai Kla won't let him go outside so he told me to do it"

"Who is taking care of P Techno?"

"Ai Kla has it all under control or I hope so... but at least P No isn't alone"

"Okay, I'll just go back to practice then, bye" Good said and ran back to Can.

Good heard Technic yell something behind him but he didn't stop running. Good's heart was beating thousand km per hour and he was feeling so hot and felt himself sweating and he knew that it wasn't only because of the heat. Good knew that he couldn't possibly keep doing this, Technic would find out someday or maybe Technic won't be the first to know Good's secret or maybe he already knows. It's been a few months since they first met and Good fell in love with Technic and his love has only been growing since then not fading. Technic doesn't seem to have any interest in Good so Good just wants to keep his thoughts of technic a secret for now or maybe forever.