2

Adora POV
We were talking about normal stuff and about my classes. I really wanted to go to the bathroom, so i got up

A: Hey i really need to go to the bathroom i'll be quick
B:Okay byee!

I left quickly and started to run cause i didn't want to make Glimmer and bow wait, until i bumped into someone. We both felt but she felt aggressively.

A:OMG you're bleeding let me help you.
C:Do Not touch me. I'm fine i don't need your help.
She tried standing up but she couldn't.
A:Are sure? Cause you can't get up.
C:Just shut up and help me go to the nurse.

I helped get up and we went to the nurse. She was wearing a cheerleader outfit, so i guess she was on the cheerleading team.

The nurse told us that she could sit on the bed and to wait. We waited for 3 minutes and i still didn't know her name.

A:You're on the cheerleading squad?
C:Yeah
A:Cool... I'll be trying the football team.
C:Good for you.
A:So what's you're nam-
C:Look don't even try small talking okay? Cause I'm not looking for a friend.
A:Okay sorry

Well she's rude... and beautiful. I mean not beautiful... she had brown hair up in a a ponytail, she had 2 cat hears and a tail, she had one blue eyes and one yellow eyes.

A:Can i at least know you're name?
C:OMG! Fine it's catra, happy now?
A:I love that name.

We stayed silence for a couple of minutes and then nurse came. She told me I could leave since the bell gonna ring soon.

A:Bye Catra it was nice talking to you.
C:Awwe not the same for me.

I left the room and then the bell ring. I had math so i went to my class and all I cloud think of is that mysterious Catra... I don't care if she said she didn't need new friends I'll try being her friend.

________________________________
Hii guys i hoped you guys liked it and if you want more follow me❤️