"So you're saying you have a doppelganger." Alex chose her words slowly. "Barry?"

Kara shook her head. "I don't think so. She reminded me of Overgirl but it wasn't her."

"Were you the only one who saw her?"

"I think so. She was really far away and didn't intervene," Kara said. "I don't think anyone noticed when Chax was standing in the middle of the city."

Alex took a deep breath and walked over to the chair she was sleeping in an hour ago to pick up her jacket. "We better let the DEO know so they can look out for her."

Kara nodded. She then glanced at her sister sheepishly. "You stayed here this whole time, didn't you."

"Of course," Alex said. "Come on, let's get you some food first."

"She looked exactly like me." Kara waved her hands in the air, emphasizing how much they looked like twins. "It was unsettling."

Kara was explaining to the rest of the Super Team what she had seen before she was knocked out.

"Was she wearing black on black with a red symbol on her chest?" Nia asked quietly after no one said anything for a minute.

Kara looked surprised. "How did you know that?" She had thought no one else saw the mysterious blonde and now she's thinking she might be wrong.

"I saw a blur of pure black and I thought I saw a red Super symbol before she flew by." Nia explained.

"Are you sure it was a Super symbol?" J'onn asked, his worried voice represented everyone's thoughts.

"I can't be fully sure but it seemed like it." Nia shook her head.

"If it is, it can't be a coincidence." Alex looked around the table.

Brainy turned around and typed furiously before pushing himself from the desk, his rolling chair spun his entire body three times.

"Not a coincidence. Her name is Red Daughter," he said confidently. "She was first seen around Russia."

Everyone looked at the genius with confusion splattered across their faces but they knew better than to ask him how he found that out.

"Russia?" J'onn asked, even more puzzled.

"Indeed. I traced Lex to Russia months ago, before his trial. I believe the two matters are related." Brainy folded his hands in deep thought.

"I don't doubt Lex could be involved with Red Daughter," Kara said. "But why was she here in National City? Why did she show up at the same time as Chax?"

"Maybe Chax is also part of Lex's plan, whatever it is." Nia Nal chimed in.

"Hold on," Alex said. "First of all, why does she look exactly like my sister?"

"The only explanation is that Supergirl's entire being was split into another version of her from the Harun-el. She touched it, no?" Brainy explained.

Everyone nodded before he continued. "The other half of Supergirl must have appeared somewhere around Russia, where Lex had previous partnerships with Russian military, as you can see here." He pointed to the screen, which sure enough showed footage of Lex Luthor shaking hands with a Russian military general. "Lex must have gotten word about someone that looked like Supergirl and he must have captured her and trained her, teaching her about her powers. I believe he hid her for months because he knew he was going to lose his trial so she can arrive at National City at the right time when he needs help with whatever he is planning."