Telling Ryan Chapter 1

Chapter 1 

“Stop,” I yelled. 

“Come on baby,” he spoke slowly caressing my face. “I know you want this.” 

I looked at him with an expression of hatred in my face. As he moved his hands down my back grabbing me in places he shouldn’t. He was pulling me closer to him refusing to stop. I struggled to get free, but he pulled me to the wall pinning me down. “Get. Away. From. Me.” I managed to say. Especially with the force he was holding me down by. 

“No,” he said. While holding my hands down to the wall so that I could move less. I still struggled, but he just clenched his hands tighter around my wrist. It was hurting me. 

What should I do now? I had two options let him do this to me or just yell for someone to help me. Both those options have consequences. Option one leads to pregnancy, STD’s, and death. On the other hand there is option two. Option two leads to death or seriously injuring me, but then again someone could hear my cry and help me. I think I’ll take option two. 

“Help, Help! Somebody help me!” I screamed the loudest I could scream. I looked at his face. What had I done? He grabbed me and slammed me against the wall again. Then he reached into my pocket taking my money, keys, and cell phone and slammed them on the table next him. 

He released one of his hands from my wrist, but did not stop pinning me against the wall. He took the shoelace from my hair and turned me around. He took my hands and joined them on my back. Then he pulled my long brown hair away from my back, sliding it to the front of my shoulders. He kissed the back of my neck. 

“Sorry honey but nobody can hear you here. This is my apartment and it is sound proof even the doors and windows,” he whispered in my ear. I tried to pull away in disgust. Well that just killed my whole option two. Then again my mother does know where to find me. 

“But I know who can stop you. My mother will come looking for me if I’m not home by 10,” I said trying to tug my hands away from his. Instead he just tightened my hands more. Then wrapping them with the shoelace that had once tied my hair he double knotted my hands. 

Then He turned me around. He who once was my boyfriend. Now was doing this to me. He saw my reaction and wiped the tear running down my cheek. I saw his face through my fogged watery eyes. He was sad. Then I said in hysterics. “Why. Are. You. Doing this to me?” 

“Because you never gave me a chance to prove myself this way. I needed a chance to show you,” he spoke quietly. He kissed me tenderly. I let him have this kiss. Then I kicked him in his crotch. He fell to the ground with a loud scream. “BITCH!” 

I started running towards the door, when his hand grabbed ankle. I fell. I went down with a loud click on my teeth. My chin caught my fall. “OWW,” I yelled at him. I was in a lot of pain. My teeth, chin, and breast hurt. I tried to get free from his grip, but stopped because I tasted blood in my mouth. I had bit the tip of my tongue off. 

Then I got a weird pulse running through my veins telling me to kick myself free from his unbreakable grip. So I followed that pulse and kicked him off me, but that only held him off for a little while. So I tried to crawl out of there with my feet, but he grabbed my leg again and dragged me to him. 

He turned me around and started beating me ‘til I was unconscious. It was pain like I had never felt before in my life. Especially, since the one doing this to me was the one I thought was my true love. The only one I thought would never hurt me this way. This made it hurt so much more. 

**** 

When I had awakened I could not open my mouth. I looked around it looked like a closet. I looked at myself in a mirror that was in front of me. I had tape covering my mouth, my hands were tied in front of me, and my legs were also tied up connecting with my hands. I was NAKED. I could see the bruises left from when he beat me ‘til I was unconscious.