The boy next door

As the sun shone through her windows, and the alarm clock buzzed, playing my favourite song, i woke from my sleep, from downstairs I heard, 'Kezea, hunny, come down for breakfast.' Could she not even give me a minute to wake up, jeez.

My hair looked like a bloody bees nest, but luckily my latest breakout had cleared up. I got changed for school, wearing the blue checkered skirt with my white shirt unbuttoned a few too many and my skirt pulled up higher than allowed, my knee socks on point, and my hair finally tamed, I went to brush my teeth. I am sure you are wondering why I dress like this, I only dress like this so I don't get bullied, the girls in my school all dress like this, and if I don't, then I'd get bullied, I should know, it happened to my best friend, she ended up moving back to her home in England.

I ran down the stairs to where my mum was, she was waiting with breakfast, well what she called breakfast, it was really just a banana and a water bottle. I rarely ate anymore, since my dad passed, I havent really had an appetite, and since Tyler Joseph hates bananas so much, I haven't been able to touch one. My mum was sat at the table with her head in her hands, she was clearly hungover, but didnt want to admit it. Since dad, she hasn't been herself, it's been 5 months, but she still gets drunk every night and brings home a different man each night. She thinks I can't but I can hear them at it every night, just because I'm a sweet innocent girl, doesnt mean I don't know what sex is. The first time it happened, I was 16 I am 17 now, she tried to tell me the man was helping her move furniture, we all know I'm innocent, but she should know that I'm not stupid. 'Mum I'll get something later at school today, bye love you.' She just nodded her head and I walked out the door

As the sunlight hit me and my hair swayed in the wind, I saw a moving van across our drive, totally blocking my car in. Oh well I'll walk to school, as I started walking I noticed the front door of the house next to ours open, where there was stood a lady and a man, with another boy, who I assumed was their son. He looked a bit older than me maybe 20, as soon as I realised I was staring he had walked over too me, 'u-um h-h-hi' damn that stutters back again, I thought I'd got rid off it. He didnt wave or introduce himself in anyway, but he spoke very boldly the words, 'I'd say take a picture, it will last longer, but I don't need a stupid pick up line to know you're already hung up over me.' He took a few steps away and then turned around and said, 'and if I were you, I'd pull that naughty skirt up a bit, don't need all those guys staring at your pretty little ass.'

And that is how I met the hot new older boy next door.