Chapter 1 -Define crazy-

“At this rate I’m not going to have enough money to even pay for my rent and I’ll be kicked out and left to die on the streets!”  The little brunette man cried as he continued to sulk on his bed.

     “H-hey, cheer up Hyde! I’m sure someone will take you in…soon.” Said the man standing next to the bed as he pitifully watched Hyde roll around in the covers.

It was late in the morning and a man named Hyde helplessly sulked underneath his bed covers as a friend named Tetsuya tried to cheer him up. Hyde was a short brunette man who lost his job a few months ago and has troubles on getting a new one. His good friends, Tetsuya and Ken, have been trying to help the poor Hyde.

     “Admit it Tetsu, I’m hopeless.” Hyde said through the covers.

     “Oh Hyde there are still other places where you can apply.” Tetsu insisted.

     “That was the 8th time I’ve tried and failed!”

     “I know but—”

     “If only I didn’t lose my job last time”

     “I swear Kenchan and I will help you get a job again.”

     “Thanks Tetsu…but you don’t have to do so much for me.”

Before Tetsu could speak again, there was a sudden sound of someone running outside the little apartment of Hyde then a crashing one just outside the door.

      “itai, itai, itai, itai…” a voice said just behind the door.

A sigh escaped from Tetsu before he spoke “That must be Ken.” And he went to open the door to find a tall, slender man, with jet black hair sitting just outside with a bag and a few papers scattered next to him. He looked up and flashed a smile at the Tetsu glaring at him.

     “And what the hell are you doing?” Tetsu fiercely asked,

     “I tripped on my way here, hehe~” Ken replied while scratching his head, still smiling at the angry man above him.

     “Get up.” He demanded.

     “Aren’t you going to help me?” Ken asked backed with a pouty face. Tetsu couldn’t help it, looking at his man with that dumb look on his face. He felt his cheeks getting hot and a smile escaped him.

     “Baka.” Was all he could say before helping Ken up.

     “Heh, gotcha~” Ken chuckled with a little poke on Tetsu’s nose.

     “Stop it!” He protested but the taller man just laughed.

Ken picked up his papers and bag and the two proceeded inside. He dropped his things on the table just across the bedwhile Tetsu went to sit at the end of Hyde’s bed.

     “Ohayo Hyde, how’d it go?” Ken asked.

     “Hey,” Hyde replied, still hiding under his bed sheets, “well what do you think?”

     “Not so well?”

     “Obviously” Hyde groaned.

     “As expected~” Ken teased.

     “Go away Ken” Hyde said with a kick, causing Tetsu to fall over.

     “Oi! I’m not Ken.” Tetsu called while picking himself up.

Ken laughed while Tetsu lectured him and Hyde quickly emerged from his bed sheet wonderland to quickly apologize.

     “Okay, okay, that’s enough.” Ken spoke as everyone calmed down, “I’ve got news for you Hyde, not entirely sure if it’s good or bad though.”