Chapter 05

The Memories

While everyone enjoying the party, Prince Shade and his little sister Princess Milky still are waiting for their precious princess, Fine. And the queens and kings still felt the bite of pain of sacrifice of cheerful and loving princess for everyone's sake.

Meanwhile the queen of Sunny kingdom that crying since the party started, closes her eyes and the images of her beloved red hair princess are flowing through her mind. All of it, since she gave birth to the twin princesses, when she saw the mark of heart, when the twins grow up, when her daughters fought the black crystal king for first time and when they fought the same enemy in Royal Academy. It all flow repeatedly.

Meanwhile the puzzle prince of Moon kingdom and his younger sister suddenly remember everything about Princess Fine.

Her smile, her laugh, her voice, her being a glutton, everything about the red hair princess. Prince Shade hold his head

"Fine, where are you?" Prince Shade worried thought, hoping Princess Fine will pop out in the large double door, just like they were (we can called it) kids.

It also is happening now to Princess Rein, Fine's twin sister. Her sister's memories to her started too, to float in her mind.

Like when they met Eclipse in a princess party in flame kingdom, when they discovered that Eclipse is actually Prince Shade of Moon kingdom, when they argue, on how scared is Fine in dark places and ghosts. Everything about her twin sister, she even remember every little details about Princess Fine, while they were together.

Prince Shade, Princess Rein and Princess Milky starts to worry to Fine's condition.

Then all people in whole in universe that know, met and become friends of Fine with Rein remembers the cheerful, loving, energetic and athletic red hair princess.

Yes even their friends in other planets, like Noche who have a crush on Fine, Elizabeth, Fango, Lemon, Melon, Chiffon, Toma, March and the other friends of them, remember her.

All of them got a headache while remembering the red hair princess. Then they all lost consciousness

Of course including Poomo that in a vacation in his world, the twin's angels Pyupyu and Kyukyu that sleeping in their beds in the twin's bedroom.

In this case Princess Fine existence slowly faded to their minds. Tears flow to the close eyes' of Shade, Rein, Milky and the other people who loved and liked Princess Fine.

In their dream, Princess Fine wearing black sailor suit with chain attached from her right shoulder to her left waist, her red hair is untied just with white headband, she also wearing wrist bands and have black tying boots, she holding trident to her right hand. She wore sad smile on her lips

"My existed to you all, I knew they all be faded. That's why I'm so relief that you guys will not search for me. I'm sorry that I leave without any words to you. I'm only doing this because I want you all to be happy that I can sacrifice myself, my own happiness to protect your that for me its precious smiles. I'm so happy to met you all. I'm glad to become your friend. I wish your happiness! Sayonara minna-san!"

~Princess Fine's last words that she left behind to all of her loved ones~