That no good trip

(A/N: let's start with our favourite field trip.
TW: panick attacks  No infinity war or endgame. Peter calls tony dad. Other than that, everything is pretty much the same ) Peter Parker is one of the smartest kids in his school. A school in which he is bullied. A school whose principal hates him because he once complained against his bully. The only good things in the school were: 1, the fact that he had friends. Like NED, the awesome padwan he is and MJ like the QUEEN she is. 2, Mr. Lee, the librarian. He's the best, to be very honest. Without him, Peter wouldn't have survived his freshman year.
    And now, you'd think that the school couldn't get worse for the crime fighting spiderling. You'd be wrong. No one and absolutely NO dam ONE believes his intership with Mr. Stark. Well, it wasn't true at first but after seeing how smart Peter was, Mr. Stark made him his personal intern. And everyone adored the ki- I mean spiderling. Tony doesn't like anyone calling him that. Anyway, who wouldn't? He was smart, funny, sweet, helpful and a dam genius even though he won't admit it. He's too modest. Okay, back to point. He's school is the worst. Period.
   So, when after a long night of patrol, still healing ribs and meeting Flash, everything would go normal, right? I hear the fates laughing, "LOL NOOB!!!"
    He sits in Ms. Bobfit's class and takes notes. Even though he knows the dam working of planes by heart after listening to his Uncle Rodhey. So he just sits there through the class.
    At last, Ms. Bobfit said,"Look, class, we have a surprise field trip today. For you all being the smartest class of the school. We already have permissions from your gaurdians" Everyone cheered while Flash said something along the lines of 'Of course, I am in this class afterall.' The teacher ignored him.
(Timeskip to the bus...btw, Bob says hi.)
    As they were going along some very familiar roads, Ms. Bobfit said,"So class, we're going to the... Avengers tower!" Peter's thought? "...this is why I hate field trips."

Peter POV
   Ned and I froze while MJ looked up from her book. A field trip. To my practical house. After May needed to go to Italy for some hospital work for 6 months, I had been staying there. With the NEW AVENGERS and also called The Tony Stark DAD!! This is my life. Just great. Flash interrupted my self pity,"Whoa, hey Parker! Will you introduce me to Tony Stark, since you work for him? Oh wait...you don't." We all had an unimpressed look on our faces. While MJ just said,"Eugene, you might want to stop before I take inspiration from my favourite murder and kill you." I just ignored him. Ned and I started talking about the new Riordan books on Greek gods while MJ also gave her input. We all think Flash is like Zeus.
   (Bob here again. Sayra's lazy.)
     As we stood in front of the tower, Flash was being Flash and giving me smug looks. Ned was giving me worried looks and MJ, she just said,"Your Parker luck makes for the best stories. Harley is here right?" I nodded. Harley Keener, my dear boyfriend from Tennessee. He moved here a year ago with his mom and now interns for dad. If he finds out about Flash, Flash would be under six feet before he got to say 'No!'
   We all made our way in and I looked at the tour guide to see Sally. She might not be into science but man, was she good with people. She knew just when to bury someone with her words and when to praise them to heaven. And she was a great friend. Dam it, I can already see Flash's grave. She gave them all visitor passes, level 1 except me, Ned and MJ. "The nerds didn't get passes, Miss!" Guess who yelled? Eugene. Sally sent him a hard look and glanced at the teacher who seemed more interested in the ceiling. She calmly said,"Peter, Ned and MJ don't need one. They have their own. Right?" The trio nodded and ignored the questioning looks of their peers.
   After everyone had passed after FRIDAY announced them, it was MJ's turn. "Scary Girl. Level 10 access. No unauthorised objects. Miss Potts has been informed of your arrival. Welcome back, MJ." She just shrugged and said,"Thanks FRI." Me and Ned were stifling our laughs because...we didn't want to be killed. It was Ned's turn. "JARVIS's step-dad. Level 10 access. No unauthorised objects. Dr. Banner has been informed of your arrival. Welcome back, Ned." I laughed at my best friend's face while MJ had a smirk. It was known in the tower that Ned had somewhat fixed JARVIS with Tony to get into my SOS(sensory overload special) glasses and ear plugs. It was my turn. "Junior. Level 10 access. No unauthorised objects. The dysfunctional family has been informed of your arrival. Welcome back, Peter. Using this entrance is not quite regular, is it?" I rolled my eyes at my laughing friends and said,"No, babygirl. I am here on a field trip. Have a good day, FRI." "You too, Pete."
   We made a point of ignoring the stares and glares from the class and Flash. Sally continued with the tour.
(Sayra is too lazy. Imma stay here from now on.-Bob.)
     We were on the intern floors. Harley's floor to be specific. Harley had been working on miniature tasers with the same electricity for women's safety. When they entered, Harley looked up and after seeing MJ, he looked around until he saw me. He smirked,"Hey darling." I, as usual, blushed and said,"Hey, Keener." Flash, being the idiot he was, said,"He's not talking to you, Penis."(I legit cringed) Harley and Sally and anyone who heard had a murderous look on their faces. "What did you just say?" Sally's voice was eerily calm. Before anything else could happen, FRIDAY announced,"Protocol TSPS. Code PA. Level 3. Members of TSPS requested immediately. "

    I and Harley both cursed,"Oh shit." We were both going to dash out the door but then Happy walked in. Happy didn't need to hear the question. "Floor 48." He said. We were already on floor 45. I was just gonna get going but Ms. Bobfit said,"Stay with the group, Parker." I didn't have time for this nonsense, so I said,"Then follow me dam it. Happy, guide these morons and my friends to the floor 48." With that, I dashed out and began to ascend the stairs.
(And sKiP!)
    As I stopped, I saw something that made my blood boil. General Ross was cornering my dad. Another intern was stopping anyone from helping him. The door was undoubtedly locked. I walked towards it and said,"Babygirl, open the door. Junior override." The door opened and everyone looked at me. Ross looked shocked and dad looked relieved.