Shes australian

Alicia woke up startled, half expecting to be tied up in some warehouse. People were not particularly friendly in a Zombie Apocalypse. But she hadn't been tied up and it wasn't an abandoned warehouse.

She was in what appeared to be an abandoned house with barely any furniture except for a wooden highchair and a dirty couch. She had been laying on the floor, which she resented seeing as it was very uncomfortable and yet she had a blanket on top of her.

She heard a squeaking coming from the door and she panicked. She looked for anything she could grab to defend herself as she rose quickly from the floor. She found a baseball bat on a corner and she took it as she rushed to the door to face whomever was about to enter.

"Fucking shit!", yelled the blonde as she dodged the bat Alicia had swung at her. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?" said the blonde-haired woman as she laughed and turned to face Alicia.

She's Australian, Alicia thought to herself after she heard the woman speak. Alicia pointed the bat at her to push the woman away from her but as soon as she did, the woman had swiftly taken it from her hand and Alicia was suddenly unarmed.

"You have to hold it with both hands or then someone can rip it off those beautiful long fingers just as easily as I did" spoke the blonde and as she handed the bat back to Alicia she said: "Here. Keep it; I think it suits you better than me. I'm more of a gun and knife person anyway".

Alicia was stunned trying to comprehend the situation. The blonde just stared at her and smiled waiting for Alicia to react. Alicia opened her mouth to speak and she saw the blonde raise her eyebrows in anticipation. "Who are you?" Alicia finally spoke.

"Elyza Lex, blonde hot Australian who's great with guns and with her fingers" she said as she winked at Alicia and laughed.

Is she flirting with me? In the middle of a zombie apocalypse? Alicia thought to herself.

She was completely taken aback by Elyza's manner that she had spaced out when Elyza had asked for her name.

"What?" Alicia asked.

"Your name babe. Do you have one?" spoke Elyza as she took a bite of a Snickers and sat on the counter of the small kitchen.

Babe? And where'd she get those? Alicia wondered. It wasn't until this moment that she had realized how hungry she was. 

"Alicia" She finally answered after a long moment.

"Hungry Alicia?" asked Elyza as she emphasized Alicia's name. Almost as if trying it on her tongue.

"No" Alicia lied.

"You must be. Here" spoke Elyza as she handed her another Snickers bar that she took from a backpack she had been carrying. Alicia took it almost involuntarily and instantly began unwrapping and eating it.

"Sorry I don't have any real food. I called for pizza but it's been hours. I don't think they're coming" she joked.