Chapter II: Ten in the Evening

PHI’S POV

Same day.
10 in the evening.
Phi’s Room.

“Good evening ladies and gentleman! Thank you for accepting the task I’ve given you and for coming tonight! Honestly, I didn’t expect you all to accept my offer so easily. So for now, as a sign of my gratitude, I’m going to entertain questions from all of you.”

Yung fairy na nagpakita sa panaginip ko one week ago ay kaharap ko na pero hindi as in kaharap personally. Nakaproject siya mula sa bottle na binigay niya sa akin, hologram lang siya ngayon.

“And for your information, I’m talking to the five of you tonight. I’m going to use the code numbers I’ve given you because every participant’s information is highly secured. Every time you asked a question, the other members will hear you but with a different voice, of course. Now, who wants to ask first?”

Hindi ko na nakayanan ang mga pangyayari kaya nagtaas na ako ng kamay.

“Ooookaaay! Number 2’s going to ask the first question!”

“What’s your name? Itatago mo na lang ba ang identity mo hanggang matapos ang 28 weeks?”

Nginitian niya ako. Katulad nung mga ngiti niya sa akin sa panaginip ko.
Hanggang ngayon hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala sa mga nangyayari pero wala akong ibang pwedeng gawin kundi sumunod sa agos ng kwentong ito.

Nag-bow siya na parang master niya kami “My apologies. My name is Sevy and I’m one of the fairy clan whose mission is to serve the humanity.”

SEVY’S POV

Kaharap ko ngayon ang limang tao na tumanggap ng offer ko.
Yes, I can also speak their language. Marami akong pinag-aralan na language simula ng maging member ako ng fairy clan.

After Number 2’s question, I can see that they’re thinking deeply on what they’re going to ask except for Number 5.

Unexpectedly, Number 5 raised his hand.

“Oooohh! Number 5 got the next question. So what will it be?”

He looked at me with his serious mad face. I kinda like this guy, he got the sense on all of this.

“Are there any way to win this? Like, removing the hindrances?” He smirked at me, knowing that I already know what the answer would be.

“Ohh, quite a great question and yes, there are other ways to win this game. One is, you can stop the other participants on collecting fragments. That is, if you know who the others are.”

Seems like the four participants are shocked but Number 5 is smiling. What plan he has is none of my business.

“In any case,” I added “in winning this game is up to you. I won’t even force you to take this seriously.”

Number 1 raised his hand.

“What are the prizes and punishment?”

“Right, I forgot about that.” I spread my hands and smiled at them “The winner’s prize would be—one wish.”

 “One wish?! We’re doing all of this because of one stupid wish?!” Number 1 snarled