"Hey!! What kind of school is this!? No trashcan?!" Mark shouted.
The leader of the famous band of our school.

Mark walking towards me and said,
"Hey, Charmie!?"

-Y-yes?

"Can you please throw these? Sorry but, you are only the trash that I know in this school and please throw yourself also, we don't mind, it makes us all happy when you'll vanish anyway."

Hehe, I know, just wait. I'll be gone in this world soon, it'll not take a long time. My death is near hehe. I whispered.

I'm in my locked dark room and the pieces of music on. I'm wondering the same things last night that why my mom acted nice to me?
Because the mom I know is, the mom who won't call me for dinner, won't ask me if how was my school/day, won't give me a kiss anywhere and always hurts me through words.
Did there something great happened?

~~~kring kringgg krinngg

8:30, I looked at my watch and said, "Jeez!! I'm lateeeeee!!!"

I didn't eat my breakfast
and I almost forgot to make some snacks when I went to the kitchen I saw my lunchbox with a letter,
"You are already late, I made you a snack."
And there's no name who made it.

"Finally! I have arrived." I sighed heavily and my sweats are on my whole face.

"Sorry professor if I'm late."
-It's okay miss Charmie, just come early next time, have a sit.
"Thank you," I respond.
And he just rolled his eyes.

"OKAY CLASS. Put your colored papers on your desk."

I looked at my bag while my sweats are still keeping on falling.

-Oh, shoot!! I left it on my table! Jeez! how careless of me. Do I need to ask the professor if I can go home real quick, 'cause it's so obvious that no one will give m--

"Hey? Seems like you forgot to bring your colored papers, have you?"

Who's talking behind me? I whispered.

-Uhm, y-yeah I forgot.

"You're in a hurry, that's why? Uhm my name is Jielo by the way." He chuckled.

-Oh, hi? I faced him.
-No need to tell u my name 'cause I'm rare in here, the one and only trash on the campus. Anyway, you aren't f-familiar, ah new?

"Uhh yes, I am. By the way, here, a colored paper." Then he smiled.

"...Hmm, helloOo?? Is there something wrong in my face?"

-Oh, crap! Uh no no sorry. B-by the way thank you for these hehe:D

"Haha you're welcome..."

~You are cute when you smile.

-Did you say something? Sorry, your voice is too low, can't hear it."

"O-oh, no need to apologize and I didn't say somethin--

Okay class quite, are the things needed ready?

YES, PROFESSOR. The whole class responded.

"Group your self into two." Professor seriously said.

Jielo? He's kinda cute, a nerd type like me. Has a curly hair, his eyes will vanish if he smiles and laugh, has brown eyes, pinkish lips, thick eyebrows, long eyelashes, white skin, always has headphones on his neck, I think he isn't a shy typ--

"Uhm Charmie? Don't you like?"

Oh, shoot! How long he's been talking to me? What an embarrassment. Wait, am I thinking about him earlier?! Why??

"Charmie?" He said with a pleasant tone.

"A-ahckk s-sorry, uhm yeah?

"Professor said, we will group our selves into two and would you mind if you will be my partne-- I mean, my number 2?
"Haha, that's corny." He whispered.

"S-sure no prob. So you are my number one.

"Uhm w-what?"

"Uuhhh I m-mean you are number 1 and I'm number 2 hehe."

Okay both of us just misunderstood things.

*LUNCHTIME*

Nothing changed at all, I'm still lonely... Wait, I've been hoping if my life will change? Haha, who am I kidding? There's no time left, today is October 15, ten days before my scheduled suicide.

I opened my lunchbox and I saw my favorite.
Did mom cook these all? but she never did that to me before.

~People changed, huh?

"J-jielo?" I asked.

"Hi, Charmie!" He smiled while waving at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confusingly.

"Isn't it obvious that I wanna eat my lunch with you?" He smirked.

"B-but why me-- I mean there's a group of famous boys in.

"What's your point, Charm?"

What? Did he call me Charm? He's the only one who called me that way.

"Uhm my point is why do you want to sit with trash? I mean It doesn't suit yo--"

"WHAT? What are you talking about? Well, actually it's my first time seeing pretty trash."

"Are you blind?" I responded sarcastically.

"Well, if you want to see the same thing I saw on you just look at your mirror at home, I'm sure you have one, two, or three hahaha kidding. Yeah seriously Charm, you're pretty inside and out."

October 10. The first compliment that I never heard.