𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡

I woke up to jadens arms wrapped around me, stopping me from moving. I slowly tried to remove his arms but I think I woke him. "Where do you think your goin?" There's that morning voice that melts me every time. "To check the time" I said rubbing my eyes. He rolled over and checked his phone. "It's only eight. Stay, unless you have plans?" "No I'm free today" I said getting comfortable. He put his head in my neck and muttered something, but I weren't too sure what it was.

I woke up at eleven and jaden was gone. I walked downstairs to see the boys playing video games and screaming at the tv. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. I was making a fruit bowl when I felt two arms wrapped around me and I knew who it was instantly. He got all close to my ear and whispered "good morning" I said it back and he kissed the back of my head and rested his head on my shoulder, watching me.

"Just date already" Bryce said coming out of the living room. I laughed and jaden rolled his eyes. He then let go of me and whispered something to Bryce and went back upstairs. I shook it off and took my fruit bowl upstairs and turned on my music. First, I picked out an outfit because I want to go to Starbucks. Then I will brush my hair and do my makeup. What a plan.

Just as I was putting on makeup, jaden walked in. "Ya know your meant to knock. I could've been naked." "I wouldn't mind" he winked and smirked at me and I just rolled my eyes. "Where you going?" He asked sitting next to me. "Starbucks. You wanna come?" I said putting my makeup brush down. "Under one condition. You take off all the makeup. You don't need it." "Yes I dooooo." He looked me in the eyes and whispered in my ear. "You look hotter without it" he sent shivers down my spine and he knew it. "So I'll see you in the car in 5?" I nodded my head and grabbed a makeup wipe. Why the heck am I listening to him? Why does he have this affect on me? Fuckkkkk.
I jumped in the car and he started the engine. "Starbucks here we come".

We were driving through the drive thru when I tried to pay again, but this time jaden was prepared and beat me. "I told you I would pay and I did" "well you said that the last two times sooooo" "he rolled his eyes and turned up the radio. "Rude" I said under my breathe. "What did you say?" His eyebrows raised. "Nothingggggg" "mkay. Bet." We pulled up outside of sway and walked inside. I put my Starbucks on the counter as I was showing josh how one of his old cringey musicallys was on my fyp. We were laughing when jaden came in. "Put your phone down for a sec." he said standing behind me. I turned it off and placed it on the counter. "Why?" "Because I want to do this"

He picked me up, bridal style and ran me outside. He threw me into the pool and laughed until he fell on the floor. "Ha. Take that for rude." "Jadennnn. My shirts gone see through!" "Ay, no complaints here!" He sis still laughing. "Get me a towel!" I screamed! He shouted at josh to throw me a towel and I ran upstairs, and showered.

Hey yall, sorry that this is short but it's just a filler <3