Chapter 4.

A QUIT, THE END.

    The difference between winners and loosers is most often not quiting. Giving up should never be an option, it is a quit and quitters never win just as winners never quit.

According to Winston Churchill "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm". Failure is a part of life and you have to embrace it. When you fail, it should give you the impression that this is not your best but a bit of your best which you have to build more on to get the best results because success has its own procedures.

    Failure does not show your incapability, giving up does. The fear of failure often make people fail and not failure itself. In life, you have to prepare for the possible worst and even when the problem comes it might not even be as worse as you prepared for.

Success is a part of life too. Rejoicing over yesterday's achievement often make people fail too. Yesterday's achievement ended yesterday. Although, when you achieve something it's okay to celebrate your achievements, it's good to praise and eulogize one's self too but laying emphasis on yesterday's success today isn't always good, rather you should try to achieve new things today because time they say is precious and waits for no man.

Ditto to failure, dwelling upon yesterday's downfall makes you a failure and not failure itself. You've got to always emerge stronger after every failure.

In life, you can't always have what you want. No one wants to fail but sometimes life toss failure at us and failure is like a blindfold to success. Failure is in one way or the other connected to success if we can see beyond the 'now', most times you ought to face failure before winning. As the saying goes "behind the cloud is a silver lining " also in this wise I'd say behind every failure is always a hidden path to success.

If you give up now, how interesting will your own story be like? Imagine saying he/she gave up after he/she failed!!! Sweet right? Oh no it isn't. When people say he or she gave up, what else is there to add to the story? NOTHING.

Let your life inspire people, be someone's role model, be someone's motivation and that's only possible if you don't quit.
Have you ever heard anyone saying his/her role model is someone that gave up? Giving up should never be an option. It is a quit, the end, a c'est finis and probably THE END. Always remember if you're headed in the wrong direction, life always allows a U-turn. If you don't fall, you never can rise....before a rise there's always a fall. What is giving up?

A quit, the end.

Thank you for reading through this particular chapter. I hope you love it. I'd love to know what you think about this chapter. I'd also love ideas on what you have in mind and want me to write about. Thanks for all the follow up, the comments and the votes I really appreciate. I love you all💖💖💖️️.