chapter 2

I wrote most of this chapter listening to 'uncover' you should listen to it, its really good! 'Zarra Larsson uncover'...

Anyway...

READ ALREADY! :-)

Louis POV :

My eyes fluttered open, but I didn't see the familiar walls of my bedroom. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

I opened my eyes fully and realized I was in the living room. I must have fell asleep on the couch last night I thought to myself. I got up and made my way to the bathroom to have a shower.

I did my morning routine and was heading out the door to work. I grabbed my wallet and phone off the table and shut the door. I locked the door and walked down the stairs.

I live on the second floor in the apartment block so I'm lucky because I only have one flight of stairs to walk, or I could take the elevator but that would just waste time because I was running kind of late.

As I was walking down the street to the coffee shop I met some people I knew and greeted them with a simple "hi" or "hello.

I reached the café at half past eight and opened the door quickly running in thinking that Niall was probably here already, and I was right.

I ran into the back seeing niall wiping down the counter. "Hey Niall sorry I'm late."

"Its ok mate."

Josh and Eleanor came in at ten to nine, just on time for their shift.

It was busy as usual, we were running around the place with coffee's, tea's, muffins, cookies, you name it! Thank god we didn't spill anything on anyone!

Harry's POV :

It's my first day here in London and I am really exited about being here. You see my step-dad got a new job here in London so we all came here and we're moving into our new house.

We were currently in the car on our way to our new house. The car was really full because we had to pack all our things and there were four of us. My step-dad Robin, my mum Anne, my older sister Gemma and myself.

I was on my phone scrolling through my twitter feed when the car stopped. I turned off my phone and looked up. "Why did we stop here"? I asked my step-dad, Robin.

"This is our new house". He replied.

I looked out the window again and gasped. "T-this is our n-new ho-house"? I asked shocked and dumbfounded. "This is HUGE"!

I heard my mum chuckle. "Let's start bringing in all of our things" she said.

We all got out of the car and started unloading.

We made our way inside the front door and it was massive. There was loads of space, not like our old home.

There was a big staircase separating into two sides. There was four bedrooms up there and a huge bathroom.

Downstairs there was a massive kitchen, a dining room, a utility room, a bathroom, a living room and a sitting room.

There was also a stairs downward that led to the basement. Down there was a games room and another separate room. It was huge like every room in this house. In it there was a big pool table, a dart board and loads of other gaming things.