chapter 1

Louis p.o.v:

it's my first day back to work after the summer holidays and I am super exited to be getting up at 7 o' clock every morning again. Note the sarcasm.

I heard my alarm go off and groaned in annoyance. As you can probably guess im not a fan of mornings, especially when you have to get up at seven o' clock!

I yawned, stretched and got up.

I went to have a quick shower to wake myself up.. I was finished about 10 minutes later. I turned off the shower and stepped out, it was so cold I nearly froze. I quickly grabbed the towel and dried myself. I towel dried my hair and let if fall messily on my head.

I made my way to my room and changed into my clothes. It was quite warm so I decided to just wear a blue and white striped t-shirt, red chinos and my favourite shoes, my white toms.

I walked out to the kitchen, grabbed a piece of bread and put it in the toaster. Im I'm not the best chef, I cant cook exeptional things like they do or even make pasta or simple things really but hey I can make toast!

The toaster popped and I got my toast and ate it quickly. I made my way to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

It was half past eight so I made my way out of the flat and started my short walk to the café where I work. The café opens up at 9 o' clock and I want to be there early to get everything ready. It only takes me 10 minutes to walk there so I'll have enough time.

I reached the coffee shop and went to unlock the door with my keys but the door was already open. Niall was probably here I thought.

I opened the door and walked inside...

When I stepped in I was met with a warm smell of fresh cookies and cocoa. "Mmm" I hummed to myself.

I made my way into the back and saw Niall taking a tray of fresh baked cookies out of the oven. "Hey mate" Niall greeted.

"Hi, been here long"? I questioned.

"Nah not that long just wanted to get some things ready for this morning so I came in a bit earlier."

"Oh right okay, well is all the food ready"? I questioned again.

"Yep! Just took out the last tray of cookies there just when you came in" he replied.

"Great thanks Niall your the best."

"No problem mate."

By the way Niall and I are best friends, we've been best friends since...well since forever really. Since I've started telling you stuff I should probably continue with the rest. So I'm Louis William tomlinson, lol just messing you already know all this stuff, so I'm nineteen. You're probably thinking that I'm a bit young to be out of school and already running my own business, well I am. I dropped out of school early because... Well mostly because I was bullied. Yes I was bullied, for being bi. Ive always been open about it and some people just don't accept that. Homophobic bastards! Anyway I've always wanted to open my own café, I don't know why but I have. When my father found out about me being bi he threw me out of the house and that's why I live on my own in my own apartment. So I've had a pretty rough life but I've always had Niall to help me along.