chapter 3

Harry's POV :

I approached the door and turned the handle, opening the door being met with warmth straight away as I stepped inside.

I took in my surroundings and quickly made my way over to the counter as I was starving.

I nearly died at the sight in front of me. The most beautiful human being I have ever met was standing in front of me. Seriously if you looked up the definition of 'beautiful' or 'perfect' in the dictionary you would find his name under it. Wow.

As I was about to speak one of the workers came out from the back. "Hey um can you bring this over to her." He said pointing in the direction of a women at the back of the café, placing a cup of tea down on the counter in front of him.

He went to pick up the cup of tea but knocked it over and some spilt on me. He gasped and his face flushed slightly red. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled awkwardly.

"Oops."

"Hi." I replied with a shy smile.

He picked up a towel and handed it to me.

"I-its fine f-forget about it" I assured wiping my t-shirt with the towel he gave me.

"Anyway what would you like"? he questioned. Oh my god his voice. Its so perfect, a bit high pitched but I like it, and his accent is to die for! Oh my god.

"U-um I I...."

"Are you okay"? "Are you new here I don't recognize you"?

"Um y-yeah m'fine, yeah j-just moved a-actually" I stuttered. God I'm making a fool of myself.

"Oh cool, well I'm Louis, nice to meet you" he said smiling, holding out his hand waiting to be shook. Louis. Even his name is perfect.

"I-i'm Harry" I replied, returning the smile and shaking his hand. His hands are so small and petite I find it kind of cute. Our hands mould perfectly together like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.

"So do you know what you would like now"? He asked, smiling.

" um n-not r-really" I stuttered once again. Ugh why can't I talk properly I asked myself in my head.

"Its ok I'll just bring you over something, I suppose your hungry after the journey here."

"Um y-yeah k-kind of", I said sheepishly.

"ok well go take a seat anywhere you'd like and I'll bring it over to you in a few minutes."

"O-ok, t-thank you", I replied then made my way over to a table for two in the corner of the little café.

I tapped my fingers on the table to the beat of 'she looks so perfect' by five seconds of summer while looking out the window at the many cars passing through the busy street, waiting for my food to arrive.

I was soon brought out of my trance to the sound of Louis' voice. I turned my head and faced him. "sorry what"? I asked, a slight blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"You like them too, I thought I was the only guy who liked them"?

"What"?-"oh right, y-yeah they're my favourite band." I replied smiling up at the beatufil person, that was Louis in front of me.

"Seriously. Same." He said chuckling lightly.

"Mhm."

"Well anyway here's your food" he said motioning to the plate that contained a sandwich he held in his hand, lowering it onto the table alongside a cup of... "Its tea",Cup of tea.