Chapter 69~ Prank wars p.1

It was a few days later and Ondre was feeling a lot better. I decided I should make a YouTube video for my channel. One of my highest suggestions for my fans, was the viagra prank.

Ondre was out writing music and I have enough time to get the viagra before he comes back.

I quickly grab my camera and set it up.
"Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel!" I say waving at the camera.
"This video has been highly requested, and if you haven't read the title already, I will be doing a viagra prank on Ondre!" I say giggling at the camera.
"If your young, I don't recommend watching. If you don't know what viagra is, it's a pill that helps a guy get a b*ner," I say laughing and blushing.
"Anyways were just going to see how Ondre will react! I'm not going to show anything!" I say as I pet Lady, who lays on my lap.
As if I would show the world MY man.
"So currently Ondre is doing his music stuff for No Baila," I say twirling my hair with my finger. "I'm going to CVS to pick up the viagra. He will be back in like an hour so we have to hurry!" I say picking up the camera and running out of the room.

I was finally back from CVS, and I recorded the whole thing. The pharmacist kept hitting on me, it was disgusting. He asked why I needed the pills for some guy, when he could get hard in a second. So gross and unprofessional. Like I have a boyfriend and he wasn't even cute. He probably had a small d*ck too, you could just tell he was one of those guys.

I set my camera up where Ondre wouldn't see, but where the viewers could still see.
"Okay I'm going to quickly crush the pill and put it in his water," I say taking the pill out of the package. "I got him some chips, and he will need the water after he's done," I say crushing the pill up. "It takes about 30 minutes to an hour, but I'll skip through," I say as I put the crushed pill in his water.
I shake the bottle and set it by the nightstand.
"Ondre's going to be here soon, so I'll skip to when he comes!" I tell the camera smiling.

Ondre was finally back.
"Hey baby!" I say running towards him.
"Hey mamas!" He says slapping my a*s.
I'm going to have to cut that part out.
"How's your song going?" I ask and he sits on the bed.
"Good, were going to release it soon," He says opening the bag of chips.
"I can't wait! It's so good!" I say sitting next to him. "I thought you might be hungry!" I say as he munches on his chips.
"I am, and I'm thirsty," He says setting the chips down. "Have some of the chips baby," He says as he grabs his bottle of water from the nightstand.
He quickly chugs it down and I gasp.
"Sorry did you want some? I didn't offer any to you baby I'm sorry," He tells me, setting the empty bottle down.
"No it's fine, I didn't know you were that thirsty!" I say giggling.

Thirty minutes later we are talking about our day, and Ondre starts to act funny.
"I don't feel good Y/N," He says standing up.
His b*ner his huge and I giggle.
"Are you sick again?" He asks and he shakes his head.
"I was fine earlier," He says and looks down at his d*ck. "F*ck, I'll be right back," He says, going into the bathroom.
I laugh at the camera and do a thumbs up.

Ondre comes back out, with his huge b*ner still.
"Dre how come your hard?" I ask and he covers himself. "I didn't even say or do anything s*xual yet!" I say laughing.
"I know. I wasn't h*rny, but all the sudden I got this b*ner and it's messing me up," He say pacing around the room. "What the f*ck is happening?" He asks freaking out.
"Do you want me to help fix it?" I ask and he smiles.
"Yeah sure," He says and starts to pull off his clothes.
"Ondre wait no! It's a prank!" I scream, pulling his clothes back up.
"What?" He asks confused.
I grab my camera and film his face.
"I put a viagra pill in your water!" I say giggling.
"Oh hell no. Turn the camera off and fix this," He says, upset as ever.
"No the videos so funny and great! I'll show you the whole video Ondre! The pharmacist was even hitting on me!" I say giggling.
"Okay! Thanks for watching bye!" Ondre says grabbing my camera and turning it off.
"F*cking fix it Y/N! You got your way, daddy gets his way," Ondre says as he starts to pull off my clothes.