Chapter 2 - First Adventure, Saving a Kitten

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

With Ruby(Pure), who is running beside a beautiful lake, "If I were Sage, he would say that this is a beautiful day, considering that this IS a beautiful day." She said as she also admires the sunny weather, she then heard a splashing sound and when she turn her head to the lake, she saw a couple of serpent-like dragon Grimm, she smirks as she then said, "BRING IT!" The monsters then did what she said and Ruby(Pure) grabbed Cresent Rose Full Bloom sword mode and charges at the Grimm as she slashes their heads, jumping body to body with each slash through the head and when she killed all of the Grimm, she landed on the water but as she made contact with the water, she instantly runs and headed to her original direction

With Yang(Pure), who is running through a rocky pathway, making momentum by doing parkour, she then stops at one rock with one hand standing at the tip of the stone, looking over the horizon, "Hmm~ Still got a long way to go before I met with Ruby and Sage." She said to herself before running off, she then saw several Nevermores coming her way as she prepared Ember Celica, one of the birds then shoot out spear-like feathers at her, she then smirked as she jumps towards the feathers and jumps feather to feather approaching the Grimm as she then punches the birds head so hard that she decapitated it, she then uses her weapon to boosts herself towards the other birds as she then did the same thing to the one she killed recently. She then falls towards the ground and lands perfectly without any problem, "Nailed it!" She said as she then zooms away leaving a yellow trail behind her.

The three speedsters then came running together side by side, "Hey you guys! Had a good run? like we're doing it right now?" Sage asked and joked at the same time making his sisters laugh a bit, "We're doing good, had to run into some Grimms but still kickin'." Yang said then Ruby shouted, "I see a town and a goal up ahead!" The two stopped their conversation and saw a village behind the goal, "Well then, let's speed things up!!" Sage suggested as the two sisters agreed and boosted towards the goal, dashing through some Grimms and knocking them away as far as possible, went they pass the goal, it spins super fast and it revealed the pictures of the three speedsters as the three did their victory poses.

(Sage's Victory pose.)

(Yang's Victory pose

(Yang's Victory pose.)

)