New Resistance Part 3

Poe extends his hand and flings the cockpit cover off with ease.

Finn rushes to the pilot's side and unbuckles her to remove her from the cockpit.

Moments later they are in the temple with the pilot laying on the floor.

Finn and Poe wondering what to do.

Maz comments on how she's never seen a species like this before.

Finn agrees. He comments on how even while he was in the First Order that he's never come across one like her either.

H-8 walks into the room with a dipping spoon in his hand. He notices the female pilot on the ground. He tells them that she's a Chiss.

Poe asks H-8 how does he know that.

H-8 tells him that he and the Master met the Chiss in the Unknown Regions when they traveled there. He tells them that the Chiss have an empire there and that they aren't known to leave their territory due to an isolationist mentality.

The pilot slowly begins to stir.

Maz, Finn, and Poe turns to her.

The pilot does a kick flip to her feet. She begins to attack the group. She kicks Maz to the side. 

Poe approaches the pilot. He throws a left jab.

The pilot grabs his jab and twists his wrist. She kicks him with a roundhouse kick knocking him to the ground.

Finn tries to explained that they aren't her enemy.

The pilot attacks Finn with a series of punches and kicks.

Finn desperately tries to fend off her punches and manages to dodge a few of her kicks.

The pilot manages to land a punch to Finn's diaphragm.

Finn stumbles.

The pilot uses a sweeping kick and drops Finn to the ground.

H-8 glares at the pilot. He menacingly says TARGET ACQUIRED and begins walking towards her.

The pilot attacks H-8 with a left jab. She manages to dent his metallic body.

H-8 compliments her on her tenacity. He hits her with an open palm to the chest that sends her stumbling back.

The pilot extends her arms and sends out a powerful Force Push towards H-8.

H-8 stumbles back to one leg. His left foot transforms to some sort of magnetic mechanism. His right foot transforms into a magnetic mechanism as well. He begins walking towards the pilot while fighting against her Force Push. His right arm transforms into a mixture of a sword with a blade-edge similar to a lightsaber.

Poe and Finn stand to their feet.

The pilot says something in an alien language.

H-8 responds in the same alien language.

Finn asks H-8 if he understands her.

H-8 tells him that he did say that he met the Chiss.

Finn tells H-8 to tell the pilot that they aren't enemies and that they won't hurt her.

Maz and Poe says in unison that he should speak for himself.

H-8 annoyedly tells Finn, okay. He tells the pilot they aren't enemies.

The pilot stops attacking H-8. She talks to him in an alien language.

H-8 stops walking towards her. He talks to her in an alien language. His limbs transform back to normal.