The Talk of Japan

Start from the beginning

Your eye's lit up. One student was standing on the desk! They were floating?

A green haired boy, along with sonic glasses, were trying to calm everyone down.

Honestly the only calm one was the ninja with multiple arms and a bird boy. What the fuck? And I thought Denki looked weird?

You thought about your brother. Wait where is Denki? You squeezed in and saw your brother being chased by the scary boy from earlier.

Bakugou.

Huh? "Sit down." A voice sounded from the corner.

A lazy looking man got out from a yellow sleeping bag. It looked like a banana boat commercial as he stepped out.

Expect it looked poor. And dark. And gloomy. You shook your head.

Class 1A dropped whatever it was they were doing, being monkeys, and said 'I am speed'.

In a matter of milliseconds they were back in their assigned seats.

Mr. Sekijiro stepped in first. "Did you remind them about this Shouta?" He asked the sleepy teacher.

Mr. Aizawa groaned. "To be one hundred percent honest with you, I didn't even tell them about this." The male responded.

"Oh dear." Mr. Sekijiro sighed at his colleague.

"It won't hurt to say it now. They are smart kid's. Well, at least most of them." He spoke looking at Denki who was trying to light up his own booger.

Out of nowhere Mr. Aizawa slammed his hands on the front desk. "Listen up." The room went quiet.

"Today you are going to train with class 1B from next door. Give it your all when we begin." Most of the class cheered and he didn't calm them down.

That's not fair! Why didn't he say anything about being at their best behavior? He can't tell them to calm down?!

You argued in your head. A small glare forming. "I know, it isn't fair huh?" A deep voice spoke causing you to step back from the group.

"W-what? Shinsou how did you-" "Just a lucky guess from your expression. You're going to need to work on your observations if you wanna be a hero, Y/n." He passed you and it felt like your soul got taken away.

I need to keep an eye out. He might traumatize me more than I already am with my family. You entered 1A like the rest of your class.

This class for sure stood out the most. They were so unique. Different. But not like you. Your difference was hated by your family.

Their differences were loved by practically all of Japan. Or even the world. Denki sure got the jackpot, again.

"Should we begin with introductions?" Mr. Sekijiro asked. "No I'm afraid that would take all too long." Mr. Aizawa held his head, facing down.

"Yeah I'm ready to obliterate them already." Monoma said. His blue eye's growing bigger and smirking.

"Tch. It won't matter how hard they try. I'll beat them even at their own game." Bakugou spoke with his legs raised up.

"K-kacchan could you not be so violent?" Midoriya asked, and he madea huge mistake.

"Shut up Deku!" "Hey Sis!" Oh no. You knew that voice all too well.

Once sister was heard heads turned to the dumb pikachu. "Y/n!" Denki called you.

You wanted to cover your face but that wasn't going to happen. "H-hey Denki."

"SISTER?!" Some of the 1A students shouted. Your class knew and were used to it. No one communicated with you so no one cared. As always.

"Quiet down. We're discussing something." Mr. Aizawa stated and the male teachers were caught up in their conversation again.

Shinsou glanced up from his shoes and finally looked at your brother. A very unnoticeable pink tinted his cheeks.

Holy shit no. I'm not gay.

"1A and 1B pay attention! Go to the locker rooms and change into your training outfits. My class this will be new since you've never trained before, follow their lead. Meet Mr. Aizawa and I out on the field."

The sleepy teacher made a gesture towards the door with his head. His student's stood up.

"Follow them. And listen." Mr. Sekijiro eyed Monoma who rolled his eyes.

___________________

These lockers are awesome! But I have to change here?!

You thought and opened your locker, taking out the training uniform. You've never been proud of showing your body, even though you were really fit.

Your chest was bigger than most girls your age. Your rear end was getting there. Your waist was an hourglass. And on top of that, toned abs showed.

Insecurities always came along and bad opinions filled your brain.

"All you girls need to do is change and put your uniforms in your locker." A girl with a black ponytail said sweetly.

"Hey again Y/n!" Mina came your way and you carefully removed your shirt. "H-hi." You whispered.

"Woah you're really pretty Y/n. I would say no homo but who would I be lying to you." Mina was putting on her top as well.

"O-oh um t-thanks." You quickly put the training uniform on. "I can't wait to see your quirk! Kaminari's been jamming yay lately." She spoke and Jirou chuckled.

Jamming yay?

____________________

"Right. We will be doing combat skills in teams of two. Quirks are allowed. We've arranged who will fight who." Mr. Aizawa spoke on top of the small pavement area.

"You will all be fighting someone you possibly haven't met, from the other class that is."

"The first two up will be Kaminari vs Shinsou." What?

"Which Kaminari?" Denki had asked your question. "Let me clarify it better. Denki Kaminari vs. Hitoshi Shinsou."

The purple haired boy was slick on the outside. On the inside was his own problem. But I'm not gay! Or maybe NO.

He stepping into the arena with Denki. "Start!" "Hey Kaminari what's your favorite anime?" Shinsou asked a random question.

"What the hell is that su-" your brothers orbs became pure white. Denki! You wanted to stand but a strong hand stopped you.

"Leave him alone." A deep voice spoke. You looked to the side and saw Bakugou.

You felt your cheeks grow hot and your stomach do a spin. Stop that! "I-I think you're right."

By the time you looked up Denki was back to his normal eye color and electrifying Shinsou.

Your classmate punched Denki in the gut and they both rolled around trying to hit each other.

Until Shinsou had the upper hand and laid on Denki. "Say you surrender." "Fine! Let me go!" Shinsou left him and Denki got kicked out of the arena.

That's a nice ass. Stop Hitoshi!

Everyone looked at the new boy in awe.

Till Mina spoke up quietly again.

"Gayyyyyy."