Mine

Iino POV:

I couldn't sleep. I had nightmares ever since that incident. I even got flashbacks in the middle of the day. My best friends couldn't even comfort me. I had panic attacks lately and it would go on for a while before finally calming myself, but the whole date with Ishigami I didn't have any flashbacks or panic attacks. I lie in bed thinking about it holding my neko Ishigami. I held it close and fell asleep. My nightmares weren't as bad today. It was about Ishigami saving me this time. Ishigami. I woke up to use the bathroom and my mind was circulating Ishigami. I jumped back into bed and squealed kicking my legs like I was swimming. It felt like for the first time in forever I had a good sleep.

***

I walked throughout the halls and saw Ishigami playing on his console. I walked over and lowered it down.

"Good morning Ishigami" I snatched it from his hands.

"Wait let me beat that boss please!" He begged. "It took be so long to get there!" People started whispering.

"I heard he just tries to get attention from Iino-san"

"Didn't you hear? Iino was raped by three guys and Ishigami saved her from it getting to far"

"He probably watched until he thought it was to much"

"I heard he beat all three of them up"

I hated those rumors. I handed Ishigami his console and went to the principals office.

"We need to talk about how everyone treats Ishigami Yu" I said as I barged in.

"Hm?"

"Everyone looks down on him. Everyone absolutely loathes him! He is constantly bullied and is accused for stuff he didn't do, his grades had raised a bit but I think all this bullying can't help him think straight" I told him.

"Ah yes actually I was thinking about that right now" He said. "Why don't you help him become a better person"

"He is already a good-"  I was cut off by the headmaster.

"I know he is good but to everyones eyes they believe in the rumors because he seems like the person to do so. Help clear those rumors by showing he is a good person" The headmaster said. "Think about what I said but for now run along you have class" He smiled.

I have to change everyone's perspective of Ishigami. He is a good person but he notices stuff to much that its kind of creepy. I walk into class and see my best friend Osaragi.

"Good morning" I smile at her.

"Did something good happen" She asked right away.

"Wh-What makes you think that?!"

"Well you usually come into class looking a bit annoyed snd ranting about Ishigami-san" She said. "You must really hate him"

"Well about that..." I lean in closer to her ear. "We started dating yesterday" I whisper to her.

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!" She screamed and everyone turned.

"Shhh!"

"YOU AND ISHIGAMI?!" She screamed.

"What about her and Ishigami?"

"What are they talking about?" People started whispering.

"Gee might as well scream it so the whole school could hear!"

"Ok" She said. "YOU AND ISHIGAMI ARE-" I quickly covered her mouth and held her down.

"I was being sarcastic on that part!" I looked around the room. My classmates were confused and curious.