Date

Ishigami POV:

Suspension. I would have gotten suspended for way longer then a week but since they actually listened to my side of the story they gave me a week suspension with cleaning duty the whole week after I come back. Ogino was arrested after they found out about the pornos and rape. The other two were also arrested for a third of the time Ogino had to spend in jail since they helped. Thankfully they didn't get Iino pregnant but now she is scared of basically everything. Rumors spread saying I framed them and I'm just some tyrant who bribed people. It was finally time for me to go back to school and it sucked. My locker was filled with trash and I got some horrible notes from random people but it all felt better in just a moment.

"Ah your back good morning Ishigami" Iino walked up to me and smiled.

"Good morning Iino" Me and Iino have been texting each othee during the past week and I was hoping to make her mine this week. I already got her stuff and now all I has to do is execute it. "Are you free anytime this week?" I asked nervously.

"Today after school I am" She said.

"Can you meet me in the gates after school"

"Sure" She smiled. Her mood around me changed. She wasn't being annoying or wasn't annoyed by me but instead calm and happy. I felt like she was hiding something but I decided not to pry. I mean its only been a week since the incident.

"Great" I walked to class with my gift in my bag. I am going to ask her today!

***

After school I was heading towards the front gates. Of course something always ruins it. I was beat up. They were looking through my bag and the box fell out. I quickly grabbed it and held it to my chest. I huddled into a ball and they kept kicking me. They soon got bored and left me. Crap I'm late! I limped towards the front gates to thankfully see Iino still waiting.

"Ishigami?!" She ran towards my side and helped me. "You can't go to school with out trouble" She joked.

"Here" I hand her the box.

She opened up the box. It was a keychain of a chibi me dressed in a teddy bear costume that resembled her bear. I was hold a sign that said "I love you". It was made out of real silver and crystals. It was expensive and I was saving it fir a console but I guess this was better.

"I like you go out with me" I took out the hidden bouquet of flowers and gave it to her.

"Me too" She smiled. "I like you too" I couldn't help but give her a small smile.

"Guess we are dating now" I laughed.

"Yeah" She attached the keychain to her bag and held my hand.

"Come on I planned stuff for us"

I took her to an arcade place which she said was predictable. I taught her all my favorite games and she was surprisingly pretty good. I got to show off my claw machine skills and win her a cat plush, bunny plush, and a teddy bear. The plushes had accessories on it. The bunny had a pink bow and a skirt, the teddy bear had a top hat and bow tie, while the cat had headphones around its neck and fur covering its face. Why does it look so familiar.

"It looks like you lol" She teased.

"No wonder it looks so familiar" I gloomed.