Chapter 1 (new starts)

~Jonathans P.O.V~

It was just a normal day me and the guys were playing Gta for Our youtube videos, Once we ended our recordings i told the guys i had my first day of school tomorrow and they wished me good luck. i was really nervous and scared on what would happen but i always had Brock and Lui by my side! So i shut my laptop down and started to pack up my things so the truck would move my stuff to my new dorm.

After a good nights sleep i got up and got dressed and put my mask on, Outside Brock and lui were waiting for me so i got my backpack on and went outside to greet them. On our way we started to talk about last night's game and how we were going to edit them, Once we got to highschool we looked at how big the school was. we went in and almost immediatley i bumped into someone. i get up and say sorry over and over, i look down at him and see a perfect looking guy with black hair, chocolate brown eyes, and tan skin, i help him up but he refuses and gets up himself. "watch where your going freshmen" he said, i looked down in embarrassment, and he walks away. After he walked away we were greeted by his friends David and Brian, they appoligized for his attitude and explain why he was like that," He just broke up with his girlfriend" Brain said. I turn to Brock and he starts to sweat and turns around so no one see's him, But then David and Brian run off to catch up to the boy. I turn to the 2 lovebirds and tell them to stop daydreaming before we were late, they calm down and we start walking to class.

After a few classes it was finally lunch time, we grabbed our food and sat at a empty table and talk about what we were going to do for our videos tonight, i told them that i still had to edit but i would still play with them. Brock lughed and asked if i even got my set up ready. I look at my hands ancover my mask with my hands, After awhile Brian, David and the one boy came over to sit with us. We got shocked for a second but we greeted them, then 2 other people came over to sit with them a girl and a boy. the girl started to flirt with Brian and Brock got a little jealous but forgot about it quickly, i asked David who the one boy was. he looks at him and said " oh this is Evan! hes our leader" i look at him and smile while he just looks down at his phone. Brock turns to me and said" if you wanna go set up you might wanna do it now, there letting ppl in there dorm rooms again" i look up and see a line, i get up and go over to the line while i wait patiently.

After i got set up i walk to class and im late, "sorry i had to set up my dorm room" i said embaressed, the teacher lets me go and i went to sit in an empty seat in the back.

After school Brock asked me and lui for a jog around school, i asked if he wanted to record with the guys first but he refused. we went on n hour jog and i go to my dorm room, there i see Evan on his phone trying to call someone i just walk to my room and go to the side room witch is my Gaming room, i start to call Vanosshe picks up starts asking about my first day of highschool, i tell him it was good but Brock A.K.A Moo came in the call and asked if we were readyto game. me and Vanoss agreed and we played stick fight until Terroriser came in, he told us he had a mission on Gta to do and we played that all night.