Hope Mikaelson (12)

Imagine confronting Hope about her feelings.

"There you are, we need to talk" You approached Hope in the hallway.

"Oh Y/N... no we don't, i have practice now" She tried to pass by you and you grabbed her arm.

"You lied to me Hope" You tried to sound calm but really hurt inside.

"Y/N, no i didn't i was completely honesty the whole time we were together! i just... don't know what happen and neither do you" Hope spoke.

"Neither do i? i was broken! i mean you told me you liked Landon? how am i supposed to react? congratulating you for that? Oh okay i'm sorry, Hope, i'm so happy that you like a boy while you were in a relationship with me" You said sarcastically.

"It's not like that and you know it! It's been a while since you... you've changed... you were so obsessed with Jade the whole time, you were with her all the time!" You sighed.

"So were you with Landon Hope, all the fucking time, protecting him, when he's a motherfucking phoenix, he can suck it up and resurrect himself all by himself"

Hope sighed and just looked down, deeply inside she knew you were right, she has fallen for him while being in love with you but she didn't want to accept that she hurt you when she promised she won't

"I'm sorry okay? i didn't mean for this happen..."

"Yeah me neither... the sad part is i still love you..." You said and your eyes watered.

"I do love you too

"I do love you too... you are still my everything even if you doubt it... I know things changed..." She said as she looked at you waiting for your response.

"I doubt that, yes... well i think this works as closure... I— i have made a decision and... i'm going back to Memphis... i can't be here anymore, i talked to Alaric and he said i take the time i need—"

"You're leaving? classy you running away... it's obvious you're Katherine's family" Hope said a bit upset about the fact you were leaving.

"Excuse me? my family is nothing of your business, Hope... at least not anymore. You don't dare to talk about them again" You said. She upsets you as well, breaking your heart and now complaining because you're leaving to take time away from her.

"You know what—"

"Y/N, shall we go? the bus is— oh i'm sorry i didn't—"

"Jade?" Hope asked.

"I'll be there in a second Jade" You replied, she smiled to you and walked away, you sighed.

"You're running away with her!!?!? what's wrong with you" Hope yelled.

"The same that's wrong with you when you decided to fall in love with another one. Good bye Hope" You said and walked away leaving her alone with her thoughts.

••••••••••••

I'm starting to take request i left hanging don't be mad🥺 your imagines will be posted soon i promise.