Hope Mikaelson

Imagine Hope breaking up with you just because she wants to protect you.

"We need to talk" Hope said as she took your hands after the both of you fought with the mummy.

"What's wrong baby?" You asked, she swallows and tries to contain the tears.

"Y/N..."

"Hope what's happening you're scaring me..." Your voice cracking, your heart raced, you felt it coming.

"You almost got killed tonight, i almost died seeing you on the floor unconscious, it broke my heart the thought of losing you" Hope cried, finally letting the tears coming out.

"I'm okay, we did it together, we fought together using our magic" You said, she shook her head.

"Y/N, you don't understand" Hope said.

"What?"

"We— we cant be together anymore, we're over okay?"

"Hope! what— what are you saying?" You raised your voice, she pursed her lips. Your eyes watered. "Is this a joke? Lizzie told you to do this? i'm not getting it"

"No... i'm so sorry, but i can't be with you, we can't be together anymore" She said. 

"Please no... i can deal with anything for you! i have been doing it with every monster that comes here!" You spoke. "Even tonight!"

 "Even tonight!"

"I know... just trust me, this is for the best, i can risk you when they will always look for me, because of my dad, everything always will involve me" Hope spoke as she cried. She was devasted. She really fell in love, for the first time. Not even Landon make her feel like you do.

"Hope stop! i'm capable to fight! i'm not as weak as you see me"

"I don't think you're weak! i just don't wanna lose you" She said.

"Then why are you breaking up with me if you don't wanna lose me"

She rolled her eyes looking away from your eyes trying to find the correct answer for that

She rolled her eyes looking away from your eyes trying to find the correct answer for that. "It's hard! i rather to lose you emotionally than physically Y/N! i cant cope without you, i cant imagine if something happen to you because of me" She said. The tears fell down her eyes.

"We can do everything together" You took her hands and squeezed them. "I know you're powerful but together we are more even powerful, Hope"

"No... there's no together anymore, i'll do everything on my own" Hope said, her eyes watered even more.

"You're being so fucking selfish Hope! but what can i expect from a Mikaelson! I hate you!" You spat at her and ran away leaving her there crying, she felt pain in her chest.

She closed her eyes and sighed

"I'm sorry, i'm so stupid but i love you just too much to risk you"

_____________________

i hate to see her like this 🥺