Chapter 10: The End

Previously-
Then the figure moved closer to Ana and....." "SHES ALREADY DEAD!!!" Jaden yelled. When he said that the scary looking man stopped. "What? Who's dead??" I asked looking at Jaden. "You." His voice cracked and a tear rolled down his cheek.

Jadens POV: "I'm not dead I'm......I'm alive. I'm..... I'm right here." Tati said trying not to cry. "You remember the first day we met and that car came speeding towards you?" I asked her trying to hold back my tears. "Yeah you pushed me out of the way.... You saved me. Didn't you?" She asked and when she looked at me after saying that it broke me.

                 •Flashback•
I followed Tatia back to her home after school and I waited for her in the cemetery near her house. "Hello!" She yelled walking towards the cemetery. She opened the gate to the cemetery. I came behind her and  touch her shoulder then I disappeared. Then it started to rain.

"Run!" My voice boomed. Then lightning struck in front of her. She turned around to run right on time cause when she ran towards the street a car came speeding towards her. I stood there on the other side of the road just waiting for the car to hit her and then...... just like that.......she was dead. But her spirit didn't go to the underworld. She was stuck between the underworld and life as she knows it.

People are able to interact with her. Know one knows that she's just a spirit now. Not even her.

•Present Time•
"Shes stuck in between both worlds?" My dad asked me and I nodded at him. "This is extraordinary! I'll be back I need time to think about this." He growled then he snapped his fingers and disappeared once again.

Tati's POV: I ran up to Ana as soon as the man left. Me and her both were in tears. "That was the king of the underworld, my father....Hades." Jaden said but I didn't say anything to him. "Tati am I dead too?" Ana asked me. "No Ana you're not dea-.... I don't think you're......WAIT JADEN IS SHE DEAD!?" I asked him cause I wasn't sure anymore.

"No Ana's not dead i've been protecting her." He sighed. "And you just let me die!" I yelled. "It had to be one of you." Jaden said quietly. When he said that I didn't know what to say. I'm kinda just glad it was me dead and not Anastasia. "So what gonna happen now?" I asked him.

"You might wanna send Ana to her room...." he told me. I hugged her and motioned for her to run off. "Make sure you look the door!" I told her from my room. "My dad is probably gonna want you to come to the underworld. You'll have to stay there forever since you're already.....you know" He said lingering over his words.

"Dead?" I said and he nodded. "We could be together there right?" I asked him. "If you want to be yeah" he assured me. I looked down and noticed that my hand was very blurry, like it was barely there. "Um....you're fading away....slowly but surely. You have to go to the underworld and once you go you can't leave."

I didn't say anything To Jaden I just started to cry. "I'll go get Ana so you can say goodbye. Jaden walked out of the room and came back holding Ana's had. "Now Ana I'm gonna go but you'll see me later ok." I told her crying. "What wring with your hand?" She asked me. "It's just a magic trick." I told her. "Like on the tv." She smiled.

"Yeah just like on the tv. Now I'm gonna go and you won't see me for a while but Jaden gonna visit you all the time but he's gonna stay here with you till dad gets back."  I told her brushing her hair away from her cheek. "Ok I love you Tati!" She said hugging me. "I love you too.

I turned from around towards Jaden and hugged him. "I'll see you on the other side as soon as I can." He said while I was crying on his shoulder. I closed my eyes super tight and then........I was gone