Chapter 7: Wednsday

Previously- We just looked at each other for a while then he rapped his arm around me and leaned in and he kissed me.

Tatia's POV: "I don't know what to say." I told him. I was still a little confused. What is he? Are we dating now? Is this serious? Is he telling the whole truth? Is he the only person with powers in the world? "I can hear you." Jaden said laughing. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "I can see into your mind remember." He smirked. "Could you not read my mind please? You know if we're gonna date you probably shouldn't do that."

"I never said anything about us dating." He said standing up. "But you just kissed me. You're kinda sending mixed signals and it's not cool." I told him. "It's not that I don't want you to be my girlfriend. We just can't be together. It's against the rules and I'm already breaking enough rules as it is." He sighed. "Who's rules?" I asked him and he looked down at the ground.

Jadens POV:"It's my dad. He said if I want to be here there are rules that I have to follow and one of them is I can't have a relationship with anyone here." I told her as little as possible. She can't know who my dad is and she can't know why I'm here so there's not much I can tell her and what I do tell her I have to keep from my dad. If he found out any of this was happening he would lock me away. Besides telling Tatia will only make her more afraid of me then she already is.

Tatia's POV: It was quite for a while. Neither of us knew what to say but someone had to say something so I did. "Why does it matter to your dad who you date." I told him growing tiered of the silence. "I would rather not talk about it." He said looking out the window. "So what are we?" I asked walking up to him. "We are two people that like each other." He smirked when my door opened. It was my dad.

"Hey dad um we're doing a project for school." I blurted out. "Who?" My dad asked. I looked and noticed that Jaden wasn't here. "Uhh a friend is coming over tomorrow to help his name is Jaden." I told him cause I didn't want him to think I was going crazy. "Ok but since it's a boy you two will do the project in the living. He's not allowed in your room at anytime." My dad said. Then he walked down the hall and Ana ran into my room.

"Did you say Jaden was coming over?" She asked me giving me a hug. "Yeah." I told her then she laughed. "My birthdays tomorrow. Me and daddy were out getting decorations but my party's gonna be the day after tomorrow. Do you think Jaden could come?" She asked me puppy dog eyed. "I'll be sure to ask him. You should go get ready for your bath I'll be in there in a sec."

The next day

Tatia's POV: I woke up the next day and got ready for school. I ate breakfast with my dad cause Ana was still asleep. When I walked outside I saw Jaden sitting on the porch. "Jaden you startled me." I said laughing. "I wanted to walk to school with you." He said following me. "Wait I wanna show you something." He said grabbing my hand. Then out of no where we were in the woods. "You teleport. That's what you did yesterday when my dad came home." I said. "yeah something like that." He said smiling. "I can only go places that I've already been before." He told me. Then he grabbed my hand again and we were at school. "Now you never have to be later for class." He smirked. Then he disappeared without me.

Jadens POV: I took Tatia to school when I heard yelling it was Ana. I could hear her cause I had bounded her to me that way I would always know when she was in trouble. I didn't want to scare Tatia so I just left and appeared in the woods. Ana was laying in a pile of leaves screaming but she was asleep. I shook her a little to wake her up.

"Ana how'd you get here? When me and your sister left the house I made sure you were sound asleep." I told her. "It was the shadow people again. I thought I was dreaming. They brought me here. They tried to hurt me and my daddy. They did something to him after you guys left. They made him fall asleep on the kitchen floor." She said crying. I looked up and my dad was in front of us.

"Ana close your eyes." I told her. "What's that gonna do son?" He said laughing. "You've slipped up son I gave you a mission and you have yet to fulfill it." He snarled.

To be continued.....