Obligatory Pre-Wedding Dance Party

Start from the beginning

"Derek," Spencer hummed appreciatively.

"Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you," Derek sang lowly right into Spencer's ear. The song ended and Spencer turned around to cradle Derek's face in his hands.

"I want to marry you too," he said.

Just then the cabin door pushed open.

"I hope we're not interrupting," Hotch said from the doorway.

"Of course not, the more the merrier," Garcia said.

"You know we can't resist crashing a party." Rossi stepped in behind Hotch with Jack in tow.

"Now that everyone's here I want to propose a toast," Prentiss said she handed out glasses of champagne to everyone then took up her own. Spencer laughed to himself when he noticed that even Kate and Jack were holding glasses of apple juice.

"Spencer, Derek, when I first joined the BAU I never would have guessed that years later I would be watching you two get married. By the time you two got together a year and a half ago I had given up hope that you guys would ever get over yourselves and just do it already. But I couldn't be happier that you proved me wrong. I've watched you both grow up over the years. Spence when we met, you drove me nuts with all of your facts and statistics and obvious pining for Derek. I just wanted to slap you sometimes." a murmur of laughter rose in the room at that. "I didn't though, and we've grown closer over the years. Now I get the honor of watching you marry your best friend. And who knows, maybe in a couple years you'll have to make a speech at my wedding." Prentiss winked at Garcia who blushed in return.

"So Derek, Spencer, today is all about you guys. May you find eternal happiness in each other." they all clinked their glasses together. Spencer was a little too enthusiastic and spilled some champagne on the front of his shirt. He was grateful then that he had not yet changed into his tux.

"You're gonna end up with something on your suit by the end of the day, you know that?" Derek whispered in Spencer's ear.

"More motivation for you to take it off me tonight," Spencer purred.

"Careful baby, you know we don't have enough time before the ceremony."

"Don't we?"

Derek looked around the room at his colleagues then at his watch and finally back to Spencer. If they were quick they could both get off then get into their tuxedos and make it out the door in time.

"You gotta be quick and quiet, can you do that?" Spencer nodded his head eagerly, already showing Derek how quiet he could be.

"Okay guys, Spencer and I have to go get changed," Derek said, loud enough for everyone to hear. He caught Rossi's gaze and the older man gave him a knowing look. He had been married enough times to know what Spencer and Derek were up to.

Derek didn't wait for a response, he just took Spencer by the wrist and pulled him along into their bedroom, locking the door behind him. Spencer didn't waste any time at all. As soon as the door closed he threw off his shirt. He was working on his belt when a second pair of hands joined his, slipping his pants and underwear down at the same time.

Once Spencer was fully undressed he dropped to his knees and pulled Derek's pants down just enough to get to his cock. Derek took his own shirt off, throwing it somewhere in the room. Spencer took Derek's hardness in his hand, giving it a couple quick tugs. Derek moaned and his hips thrust forward before he could stop them. He threw his head back, eyes closing at the sensation.

"Look at me," Spencer said, halting his strokes. "I want you to watch me."

"Fuck," Derek grunted, rocking his hips to try to get some friction.