"Why do you even if I rot in hell, or even killed " I added, I look at him he look hurt did I say too much ?? But it's. Truth why he care when he has a girlfriend...

Suddenly a nurse came telling that I am discharge..

" Bela, I will tell you everything just let's home for now " he said

"Whose home?? That home is not mine" I replied..

"B-bela liste--" I interrupt him "just leave me alone I don't want to go anywhere "

"Bela please, just listen to this once" he said, " who are you to me, so I listen to you" I said

"Bela!!! I said come with me " he replied raising his voice a bit "no, I-" he interrupt me this time

" I said just come with me " he shouted, I flinch .. as much as I tried to act brave I am still afraid to him...

As soon as he realised that he yelled he quickly apologize

"I- I am sorry, I didn't mean to shout" he said slowly, while I sat silent like a child being scolded by his father...

"Please bela, just listen to him" that strange girl said, I nodded..

We went to his house , but one other thing was bothering me who is this strange girl, I don't know but she look familiar

I was sitting in my old room...

When I heard door opening, I flinch I am still afraid that it might be vikrant but it was Mahir jii with some tablets and tray of food...

"Bela, please eat this" he said pointing toward the food

" I am not hungry " I denied...

"Please bela, it's really important for you to eat properly " he said , something inside me can't deny I agreed and eat the food but he was feeding me..
I just feel happy he care for me..

"Bela !! That day" he said breaking the silence , suddenly the flashback of that horrible day came in my mind...

"What ?? You are going to give detailed explanation of how you use for some sorts of media attention, or how you have attraction toward me and you kiss me" I said bitterly, I look into his eyes..
They have pain, purely pain...

"I am sorry bela " he said and left the room, but something hurt my heart when I saw a tear rolling through his left eye..

Is he hurt ?? But he's the one who told me this ?! Should I talk to him ?? I have never seen him crying !!

I heard a knock on my door and ruhi enter the room...

"Bela, I want to tell you what happened that day" she said in serious tone, I nodded...

She told me everything, my jaw drop, Mahir jii just wanted my happiness and I hurt him..

I was almost in tears...

"Bela, he loves you a lot trust me, in your absence he doesn't even eat properly" she said, I nodded...

"Go !! He's in study room " she said I nodded and went to study room and saw him looking out from his Room's window

I hug him from back , he flinch as he wasn't excepting it...

I can sense he wipe his tears and turn making me face him...

"What happened, why are you crying" he asked being worried...

I hug him again every tightly, sobbing making his t-shirts wet

"Ruhi told everything, I sorry I hurt you " I replied he nodded in no

"It's not your fault bela, it's my fault I shouldn't have let you go with that asshole " he said I shrugged in his chest.

He made me face him and and wipe my tears with his thumb, he kiss my forehead I have another plan..

I don't know from where I got this much courage, I pull him to me and attached my lips to his ,.... He was shocked but replied almost immediately...

He sat on the chair near by while I was on his lap doesn't breaking the kiss...

I bite his lower lip and he break the kiss and look toward me...
"Who taught you this " he said with a frown I was embarrassed..
I hide my face on his shoulder
"No one! " I replied slowly
" Good ! You are too cute to do that" he said I blush... He hug me, I feel secure...

I love him so much..

----------------------------------
Hello !! 😁 Bhut Kush nazar aa rahe ho ?? Mil Gaye kushi ?? 😂  Kar Diya behir Ka milap

Btw!! Next chapter se aapko diabetes hone ke pure chances so sugar wale risk na ke 😂

"Life is more beautiful with the person you love ❤"

What you think about this chappy ??❤

Thank you soo much ❤️😘