Part 11

After work I went home and changed I wasn't in a suit mood so I showered and changed into some basketball shorts, and a tee-shirt and a nice pair of flip flops before heading to Jays house.I went downstairs and told Edward I won't be here for dinner,he said very good sir and tell the twins he said hello that Brie is something else.I told him I will,Edward left the room.

Sis came in and looked me up and down,and said where am I going dressed like that,than she said never mind I'm either going trade hunting in the park or going to see what's his name.

His name is Jason Moore,I call him Jay and yes I'm going to see my man he won't come here as long as your here Sinclair. She said good and just remember a third of this house is hers, so if I plan on marrying what's his name keep him and those brats away from her.

Trust me I am going to marry Jay and don't call my future step children brats, you don't even know them.

And I don't want to know them, by the way have you found out who threaten what's his name yet, Jammal just looked at me and walked out of the door, Edward! Edward he came in the room and told me to stop hollering he can hear me.

I told him Jammal won't be home for dinner so he can join me, he didn't say anything he just walked out of the room. I don't know why he gives me such a hard time, I give him this pussy every time I come to town and right now I can use some dick.

After leaving Sin, I headed over to Jay's house, I haven't picked up trade sense I met Jay, my phone ring and I put it thru the radio, its Mike. What's up stranger?

Your the one that's a stranger we haven't seen you or Jay in awhile, what's up with you two?

Yeah, it has been a while, Jay and I are engaged, Mike said its about time so when's the big day, I told him we haven't set a date yet. Mike said he knows me and something doesn't sound right in my voice, what's wrong.

Sinclair came home and caught us having sex, and she called Jay trade, Mike said oh shit did Jay go off on her, I told him not this time but not only that she doesn't want me to marry Jay, and someone threatened Jay to stay away from me. Mike asked who did that, I told him I thought Sinclair was behind it, but she says she's not.

Mike said when it comes to Sin, I can't trust her when it comes to stuff like that, her husband needs to dick her down good so she can stay out of my business. I laughed and said not this one they're getting a divorce she caught him with a dude. Mike said damn so now she's in my ass to stay miserable like she is, I told him he knows my sister.

Mike told me he's meeting Reggie for dinner, he'll call me later in the week, and say hello to Jay and the kids, and remind little Jay there hanging out this weekend, I told him I will and thanks for calling. Mike said he has to check on his boy and hung up, I got to Jay's place and rang the bell Lakelin answered the door wearing a pink robe.

I couldn't help but laugh he slammed the door in my face, I rang the bell again and this time Brie answered the door, hello beautiful. She said I don't have to butter her up, her dad told her we're getting married, it's cool, thank you Ms. Brie, Jay hollered from upstairs who's at the door.

I told Brie to say just some man, she did and walked away as I walked in and closed the door behind me, Jay came downstairs and said very funny both of us. He asked me did I talk to Sinclair, Brie asked who's that, I told her my sister Jay told her to find something to do. She said OKAY she'll be next door. Jay told her maybe she shouldn't be going over there so much.

Daddy there gay, they won't hurt me, daddy asked me what do I do over there anyway? I told him they have a lot of books and they told me I can borrow them anytime I want, daddy said he's never met them what are they like. I told him like him and Jam only they have a brother-in-law that's staying with them, but I think there's more than meets the eye with him. Daddy said if he's dangerous I don't need to be going over there, I told him he's not he barely pays me any attention he's like uncle Lakelin that's why he hates him.

I told daddy to turn the oven off in twenty minutes my mac-n- cheese is in there, I'll be back in ten or twenty minutes, daddy said yes lady of the house and I left.

That Brie is something else, oh I talked to Mike he said he's hanging out with LJ on the weekend, Jay said he'll remind him when he gets back, he went to the gym with Zac. Now back to Sinclair, I told him she admitted she tried to pay you off, but not about the dude threatening you, and I believe her.

Okay if she's telling the truth do you think your sister Lisa did it? Jammal said not her she doesn't care who he dates and she would like me, I asked him is there an old boyfriend he hasn't told me about or something.

Jay I really haven't dated anyone I never really had time, so no I'm still trying to figure out who this guy could be.

Lakelin came downstairs still wearing that pink robe, Jay and I both laughed, Lake said we don't have any taste, Jay told him he looks like a gay ass rabbit or something, Lake said haters. Jay asked him about their new neighbors, Lake said there's something about them he doesn't trust and one of them is always looking at him.

Jay said its probable the way he dresses, Lake just went outside, Jay said maybe he should go and meet his new neighbors take them a bottle of wine or something. I told him sure but do it on his time right now it's our time and I put my arms around him and we kissed. Lake came back in and said either we're just that hot or somethings burning, Jay said oh shit Bries mac n cheese. Lake turned the oven off and said its not burnt thank God, Brie would have a fit.

Jay said it hasn't even been twenty minutes yet, Lake said oh he turned up the oven a bitch is hungry, and if Brie is next door again Jay needs to go and get her.

Lake what's there names anyway? Damn Jay you don't even know the people your daughter is in the house with, he said just tell him their names. One is Cecil and the other  is Ray or Randall something like that you'll have to ask Zac, he speaks to the Cecil guy which I don't like.

Let me guess he's either cute or has a nice body or both, Lake said fuck me and went back outside and I noticed him peeking over the fence. Jammal and I went outside to see what he's looking at so hard, a dude is out there wearing a thong and talking on the phone, I told Lake to stop looking at that man how would he like it if he looked over here.

Lake said he has and laughed at him, Jammal and I laughed too and went back in the house, I told him we have ten minutes before Brie gets back, he took my hand, and we ran upstairs and dropped our shorts and did a 69 on the floor. As I'm giving my babe some head, I'm still wondering who the dude is who threaten me, and why.