soaked -:- m.c

"You're really hot when you're angry,", the pale boy mumbled, his scarlet lips grazing her flushed skin. His hands drew up her cream toned legs, leaving warm traces behind as they inched up to the flare of a floral skirt, pushing the fabric away roughly and resting his palms on the curve of her bum. He fiddled with the lace of her panties, suckling softly at her skin as he gentely roamed under the material, giving a tight squeeze and earning a whimper from the petite girl. "You should know by now, baby. That silly bit of fabric between your thighes won't keep me from you, or you from I."

"Two can play at that game, honey.", the girl smirked slightly as she bucked her hips againist his, then grasping his crotch and giving a teasing squeeze back, causing a moan and muttered curses to fall from his pretty swollen lips.

"That's it," he growled, meshing their mouthes together in the form of clashing teeth and roaming lips. Legs wrapped around waist and her back pressed againist the wall, he palmed her breast and smiled into the kiss as she hungirly clenched the fabric of his shirt in her fist, urging him closer. Her arm linking around his neck, a small tattoo peeking out from under his white undershirt, he blindly stumbled backwards, the girl pinning him down against the mattress and legs on either of his sides. The grip on his shirt released as the girl instead ghosted her fingertips over the hem of her shirt, her red painted lips smeared but teeth bit into nonetheless. With a few slight tugs, a satiny white bra is the only thing clad to her bust and her entire upper half for that matter, leaving the boy to trace the glorious curves of her torso before resuming dominace by flipping her dainty frame onto the side. A gasp fell from her lips, while a light chuckle from his, "I love a show, but no need to play rough kitten. That's daddy's job."

Shivers shook through her as his fingers hooked on her panties and slid them down to her knees, a smirk on his lips and ragged breathes puffing, he brought his fingers to her clit, moaning before the euphoria could even reach her mind, "Who makes you soaked princess?"

Wimpers slipped as his fingers rubbed, fast and circular, causing heat to rise her in cheeks and a welling tension to grow in her abdomen. Eyes screwed shut and heart pounding, he teased around her g-spot before closing in at full force. Labored breaths, constricted throat, she moans as he presses into her, "Daddy does."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

hiii guys this is my first shot at smut so dont judge if its shit like i mean ppl have said it was hot idk i go to catholic school

and im five

warning: this will be v smutty and involve kinks, innappropriate language, drugs, ect.

basically if you can't handle it, don't read

all in all dedicated my babe emani aka arcticpeters for making the pussy cover ayyyee

and special mention to horizonharry , Haylsey , hemnesia , ashtoniwrins , centuxies , alitimelow_ , memelordmgc , mclahey , dulect , boy-division , spookyblack , tomlin-fox , and others for being so fucking supportive seriously you guys need to check them out x

comment, vote, share, and all that jazz ! !

love you all to bits

-ali