2: manners and pissed drunk

[a/n blowjob michael can we juST]

"Be a good girl for Daddy," he mumbled into flushed skin, grasping Mara's dainty hand and resting it on his still looped belt. Intertwining fingers, the short girl meekly made her way off the low-rising bed and onto her knees, her hold on the leather vestment never ceasing as he came over her in a dominant stance. Bringing her full lips in sloppy presses over his bare v-line, she slowly unhitched the buckle, meeting her eyes up to the pale man's green and eventually tugging it free in one draw. Her slim fingers popping open the silvery button of his dark skinny jeans, with ease she slid the zipper down, proceeding to roll the material to the floor and leaving her to face the adonis before her clothed in only a pair of briefs, his bulge prominant and slightly intimidating at first. Teasingly running hands along his inner thighs, the raven haired girl smirked in satisfaction at the slight puff of air released in coordination with the patterned touch of his skin to hers. "don't be a tease, baby, that's so fücking bad of you."

Grasping his crotch, she softly palmed him through the thin material, earning mumbled curses and heavier breathes building. "I'm sorry, I'll make up for it," the corners of her lips turning upward lightly as she slowly ran her fingertips over the waistband, gently jerking the fabric down centimeter by centimeter. Frustration growing as he ran his fingers through blue hair, Mara peppered kisses down as skin revealed, stopping right at his base and gripping him in her hand, earning a gasped 'fûck'. "I promise."

Unveiling his considerable length, the cotton material falls to his ankles silently, Mara wrapping fingers around his dick, pumping slightly at first then a bit faster as sweat began to glisten Michael's forehead. His head tilting back in pleasure, faint moans fell from his scarlett lips, tension growing in his abdomen as the motions caused the blood to rush to his member. "Take me babygirl."

Pressing her slightly swollen pout to his tip, she ran her tounge over his underside, teasingly light on pressure, "Use your manners."

A slight growl leaving his mouth, the curvy girl pumped thrice more, steadily grazing the tips of her manicured nails along his sensitive skin, leaving traces and him breathless. "Fûcking hell- please."

"That's a good boy," she smiled smuggly as she left a love bite slightly above his base, earning a soft whimper as she blew air over her marking, then trailing her lips down his full length that had hardened firmly and was left smothered in hints of her red wine lip color. Taking him in her mouth, she swirled her tounge around his circumfrence, slowly pulling him in furthur as pleasured groans fell from his mouth. Gripping onto the back of her curled locks, he pressed into her furthur, resting the other hand on the blank wall straight ahead of him for support, arm extended and back slightly curled forward as labored breathes and mumbles left his lips mindlessly.

"Fûck, babygirl, don't stop I'm close.", the beautiful boy moaned exasperated, hoarseness in his voice and his teeth digging into his raw lip. Gliding her hands from his bare pelvis to his base, the brown eyed girl pumped fast, feeling him in the back of her throat and playing with his slit as she ran her tongue once more around him. Slightly gagging her as he thrusted, with moan he released into her, swallowing his salty taste she licked her lips clean. Standing up to face his slightly weakened frame, she wiped away his sweat carefully, running her fingers softly through his messy hair and down the stubbly sides of his face. Picking her up into his arms unexpectantly, a slight squeek left the girl's mouth, resting her head againist his smooth chest before he lied her down on the bed. Spreading her initally bent legs, he took his seat at the end of the bed, running soothing patterns along her bare inner thighs. Pressing lips to her lower abdomen, down her hips, he placed a final peck above her opening, breathily mumbling againist satin skin, "I'm gonna make you feel so good babe."