ditching class & kissing

this is an excerpt from the dowoon x dahyun ff i am currently getting ready to publish but bc this ship was requested like two weeks ago i don't wanna waste any more time so please enjoy

this is for you bOnJuRudUbUuU as per your request

back story: dowoon and dahyun end up living together as roommates.

©youngkswifeu

—-🔶
dowoon is running late for class but he can't skip breakfast after nagging dahyun to eat almost everyday. he quietly gets out of bed and looks over the pillows dividing them. she's still sleeping peacefully.

fitting a queen-sized bed was the new addition to their room and it was so worth it according to dahyun. they had so much space to relax and not be cramped by the time they woke up.

dowoon wasn't so happy with the idea because she was using that to push him further away from her.

anyway, he fries some eggs and places the bacon in the pan. as it sizzles, he heads back to the room and taps dahyun.

"come eat."
"mm-mm." she groans and pulls the covers over her head.
"i need to go to class in like 15 minutes." dowoon says.
"you can leave."
"if i leave, you won't eat."
"i will."
"no you won't." he hurries back to the kitchen to take the bacon off the stove. it's almost completely burned. "i guess we're only having bread and eggs today as well."

"why?"

he hears dahyun's raspy voice behind him and before he turns around she wraps her hands around him and rests her head on his back.

"I'm really not hungry." she complains.
"just a bite, mm?" he coaxes her.

"nooooo." she whines under her breath and pouts. she lets go and drags her feet to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. she can barely keep her eyes open. as she gaggles and spits for the last time, dowoon stands by the door waiting for her. she rubs the liquid soap on her face and rinses it off then he hands her a face towel.

"i look bad, huh?" she asks while facing the mirror.
"no, you look really adorable struggling to keep your eyes open even after washing your face."
"i'm still so sleepy." she says and yawns as she applies some skincare products on her face.

he turns her around to face him and lifts her chin. then he places a kiss on her lips. "this is to wake you up."

her eyes flicker open in that instant and she widens them.

"yah!!"
"yay you're awake." he throws his hands in the air for a mini celebration.
"why'd you do that?" she lifts her hand to hit him.
"to wake you up." he says and giggles. "hey. hey. ok i'm sorry." he moves to avoid her hits and they end up going around the apartment in circles. she bumps her little toe on the legs of the dining table and yelps. dowoon quickly helps her up.

"it's your fault!" she cries.

"i'm sorry." he lifts her off the ground in a bridal pose and carries her to the bedroom. he uses his foot to shut the door behind them as he drops her on the bed. she chuckles shyly.

"what?" he asks as he kneels and holds her foot to address her swollen red toe.
"that was manly." she says cutely, using her fist to gently hit him in the chest.
dowoon clears his throat and stands up, placing his hands on his waist. "well i do admit i'm sexy without trying."
"tch." dahyun gives an irritated look. "that just brings you from a 100 to 0."

"really?" he moves closer and bends over causing her to lean back. the more he leans in, the more she leans back. it goes on until she is laying on the bed and he's on top of her.

he places his hands on the bed in a push-up position. "forget what i said the other day." he says looking at her in the eyes.

"i don't want to." she folds her arms and looks away.
"ahhh why?" he whines.
"because you're just gonna change your mind when something happens again."
"i won't i promise."

she shrugs instead of saying anything else.

"please? i want you." dowoon drops his head lower and lower until he connects their lips. they start kissing lightly until it turns into a make out session.

his hands go underneath her back and her hands around his neck. their kiss is so intense, they can hardly breathe.

after a while of having their lips locked passionately, dahyun pulls her head back.

"what's wrong?" dowoon tries to sound calm and hide the urge he's feeling.
"we need to eat."
"you said you weren't hungry."
"i am now." she twitches her lips.

he narrows his eyes because she is only doing it to mess with him.

"also," dahyun continues. "don't you have class?"

dowoon has an oh shit moment and he clumsily gets off the bed. dahyun sits up.

"there's no way i can get there in time."
"so? you still need to go."
"nah. missing one class won't hurt." he grabs her hand and pulls her off the bed, carefully pushing her to the wall.
"oouuu, what was that?" she does a mini clap to praise him. "i'll give you a B this time. you went from 0 to 80."

he pulls and sucks on her lips with his lips for a brief moment to catch her off guard. "still a B?"
"well... yeah." she nods.

he holds her waist and lifts her. her legs koala around his waist and her hands around his neck. he walks to the living room and places her on the dining table, standing between her thighs.  "i told you i want you and i want you now."

"woah." she unconsciously expresses her shock.
dowoon smiles and looks accomplished. "am i an A+ now?"
"you should be in class right now." she says instead.
"stop avoiding my question." he whines.
"you're worrying about the wrong grades sweetie."
"just admit i'm hot."
"you are but that doesn't mean you're an A+."

dowoon pouts and lets go of her. she gasps dramatically and chuckles. "you're sulking?"

he turns his back to her and drops his head like a sad child. she taps his shoulders but he refuses to turn around.

"alright." she says and gets off the table. "i guess i'll just move out." she says in his face but he wouldn't look up at her.

even with that statement he doesn't stop her from moving so she looks for something stronger to do. she goes to the kitchen and bites from a slice of bread.

she starts coughing dramatically. "i'm ch-choking."

dowoon just walks to the room.

she chugs a glass of milk and runs to the room. "h-" she stops right in her tracks and gulps. dowoon is shirtless. he is seated on the bed, leaning on his hands which make his veins pop out even more.

"wow." dahyun can't hold back. she silently walks to the bed and sits right next to him. "so um... you're not going to class anymore right?"
"i should. i'm worrying about the wrong grades." he attempts to get up but she pulls him back down.
"alright i take that back. you're hot. you're an A+++."
he smiles, "am i?"
she nods.
"because i took off my shirt?"
"even with your shirt on." she reassures.
"thank you. now we need to go eat." he wants to stand up but she holds him back again.
"i did already."
"i haven't though."
"you know you're not hungry so can you just kiss me already before-"

he pulls her to sit on his legs and then presses his lips against hers.
—🔶

two months later edit: the full ff is published, titled 'roommates' c: