#HeyCaptain37

09-30

Aubrey:

I just got home

Seen by Psalm

Aubrey:

Are you still inside the gym or nasa field na kayo?

The Office should prioritize your team since the upcoming finals before championship is coming.

You know what, I should talk to the Dean about this. Compromising is hassle in your part as the Team Captain.

What do you think?

Silver?

Psalm:

I already told you to stop addressing me as Silver.

Aubrey:

I've been calling you with that nickname since we were kids so what's wrong with it?

Psalm:

Because everything is different now, Aubrey.

Aubrey:

Or maybe that's not the actual reason huh?

Seen by Psalm

Aubrey:

geez why are you so masungit? you don't have to leave me on seen!

Anyway, are you already done with training?

I can send some snacks for the team. Your teammates are like starving na kaninang umuwi ako.

Psalm:

No. We're good.

Aubrey:

Oh okay?

Then I should not disturb you na para you can focus on your training now.

I'll be watching your game in Saturday by the way! For sure, super crowded na naman that day right? Lot's of people would kill just to watch you play!

I still remember when you told me you wanted to be a professional soccer player back when we were kids. I can't believe you're just one step ahead! I'm so happy for you, Psalm!

Psalm:

Thanks.

Aubrey:

No problem!

I got your back like I always do :)

Seen by Psalm