Chapter 13: Kevin & Samantha date

A/N: I'm almost to the end of season 1 of X-Men Evolution. Just two more chapters since the next episode is a two-part episode. They will be in two separate chapters.

I want to know if you think I should write a book for each season or keep it all in one book.

**

Samantha's POV

I was in my room getting ready for my date tonight with Kevin. While I was brushing my hair, I heard a knock on my door.

Knock, knock

"Come in!" I said.

My mom then walked into my room and walked over to where I was doing my hair.

"Hello, mom, " I greeted.

"You look beautiful, my angel. You be even more beautiful if you look like the real you, but you can't since humans would fear you, " Mom said, putting my hair in a ponytail.

"Yeah, but hopefully, one day, we go round looking like ourselves. So what do you think of Kevin and me?" I said.

"I think he a good choice, a lot better than Toad. Kevin really kind, and he came to help when the Toad and the other boys came to stop me from talking with Kurt, "

"True, well, I should get going. Thanks for putting my hair in a ponytail for me, "

"No problem, have fun, my angel, " Mom said, kissing my forehead.

I grabbed my purse and put my locket on, and went downstairs to go meet up with Kevin. So we could go out to eat for our date tonight.

**

Third persons POV

Samantha and Kevin were at a Mexican restaurant for their date tonight. They were both looking over their menu, deciding on what to order.

"This is a nice restaurant, " Kevin said.

"Yeah, you really like mom's tacos. So I figured you would like to go to a Mexican restaurant for dinner. Since it seems like you like Mexican food, " Sam replied.

"I do, so do you know what you want?"

"Yeah, "

"Okay, now we just wait for someone to come take our order."

Sam nodded.

After a few minutes, a guy gave to take their order.

"Hello, my name is Tyler, and I will be you, waiter. What can I get you two today?" Tyler said?

Kevin nodded at Sam to order first.

"I will have the chili cheese crunch wraps and a raspberry ice tea to drink, " Sam said.

"Okay, and what about you, sir, " Tyler said, looking at Kevin.

"I will have the chicken enchiladas and a Mexican hot chocolate, " Kevin said.

"Okay, coming right up. I will take the menu, "

Kevin and Sam gave the waiter the menu. After taking the menu, he walked away from the table.

"So you got a hot chocolate, " Sam said.

"Yeah, wonder if it tastes different from the hot chocolate than what your mom makes?" Kevin asked.

"It probably does. It is most likely made out of different ingredients, "

Kevin nodded. "Yeah."

The waiter then came back with their drinks.