The Group League Starts!

Start from the beginning

They walking toward the field while Zainal hold the flag while controlling himself from getting too nervous.

Max: "Malaya Beast is also one of the favorite to win, so they'll going to be a tough opponent in this tournament!"

(Screen)

Zainal: U-Um... Th-This time we M-Malaya Beast will r-reach the finals...!

"If you so nervous about this, then we understand."

(Field)

Max: "The next team is--"

Keita: "The winner of Asia prelims, Japan's Inazuma Japan!"

Max: "Keita-san, I was about to say that."

It shows Inazuma Japan team walk out and head toward the field.

Keita: "After three years with Uzbekistan and Malaysia's participant, Japan finally make their appearance! This team is led by their captain, Endou Kaminari! He is the ace striker of the team, and also known as the King Striker! With he's leading the team, Inazuma Japan always make a turnabout win at the absolute pinch!"

(Screen)

"Endou-kun, how does it feels be called as the King Striker?"

Kaminari: I don't really care that much.

"So how about when you're known as the top scorer in the team?"

Kaminari: It's obvious. It feels great, but it'll teamwork of the team. Also, I only recognized those who have skills.

"I see that you have high expectation."

(Field)

Max: "Oh, the team are keeping continuing to show themselves."

Keita: "This time, is the current ranking number two in the world league, Russia's Spark Master! The captain of this team is also a girl, Irene Bernard. If she's the center of the team, the one that keep scoring points for the team is her brother! The genius striker, Fros Bernard!"

It shows they walk out from the hallway to the field.

(Screen)

"Fros-kun, you're known as the genius striker for the team. How do you feel when your sister become the captain?"

Fros: I do feel a bit of frustrated that I'm not being the captain, but I don't mind. I don't have that good leadership, so it make sense if she become the captain.

(Field)

Max: "The teams keep going and going! This time it's the winner of FFI two years in a row, Brazil's Olé de Fiesta!"

Keita: "Team of the festival nation has arrived! All players in this team known for their perfect reflexes, balance, teamwork and their indivivual play as well!"

It shows the team walk to the field and stops near the other team.

(Screen)

It shows they interview the forward of Olé de Fiesta, Andreas.

"Andreas-kun, is there any comment as one of the members in the world champion team?"

Andreas: I don't have comment, but I do have something to say. We Brazil will win this year's tournament just like in the past two! We'll show our fullest abilities until we reach our limit, olé! The whole tournament will be a fiesta of samba!

(Field)

After all teams have out to the side, they all standing in two line of their own team.