chapter 33: sun and thunder

Start from the beginning

But eventually, I feel so relief when he won. However, Kyoko chan dont believe that lie. " I told you that it is a sumo competition!! Dont worry!!" he comforted her when he won. All of us try to convince her that it is actually a sumo competition. I feel bad by lying to her but everyone is lying to her. " Kyoko chan, they are participating this competition to help them earn some points for school actually..we girls have our own like cooking classes right?!" Yukiko says when she looks in our direction. The rest of them just nod. Before the siblings left, Ryohei senpai passes me the complete sun ring. Strange enough when the ring is completed, Yukiko's necklace glow the same bright yellow together with Reborn's pacifier. I wanted to ask but interrupts by the announcement of the next fight. " For tomorrow's battle, it will be the thunder guardian turns. Please dont be late." with that they are gone. But who is the thunder guardian from our side?

Yukiko POV

I couldn't believe my own eyes. How the boss did that? Just because he lost to Ryohei senpai, he is being destroyed. And if what I saw when the rainbow seal showed me the last time, there will be more that are destroyed by him. So Ash Nichle is right afterall. The fact that Vongola isnt that nice and ruthless are truth. They can even do such a inhuman thing to their own comrades..how able people that dont belong to their group? Like Bachina Tomaru? " Yukiko, you look a little shaken..are you alright?" I turn to see many eyes of concern staring at me. I nod, I didn't know that such a sight can cause my energy within me to boil. And I am trying my best to control it or else, I dont know what can happen next.." Yukiko, how about for tonight you stay over at Tsuna's place? Since Dino is still busy." Reborn san suggests. I couldn't say no since everyone agrees with what he says.
Everyone goes their separate way and on the way back with Tsuna san, he is curious about the thunder guardian.

When we reach his place, he discovers something earth shaking. He never in his mind think that Lambo is actually his thunder guardian." But Reborn! Isnt he belongs to another family already?!" he exclaims when he know the news.
" Apparently, his boss is very glad to able to have Lambo with us and wish us all the best." Reborn san says as a matter of factly. I couldn't help but laugh upon see Tsuna's jaws drop when he hears Reborn's explanation.
I have a chat with the little Lambo while Tsuna is showering. We talk about his family and also all the adventures he have gone through as a hitman. We are having fun when suddenly, he is laughing so hard that his 10 Yeats bazooka lands on him.

Tsuna POV

I am worried for Lambo tomorrow but if he never attend, we will be disqualify. When I am done with my shower, I am shocked to see adult Lambo is sitting down with Yukiko and drinking milk. " Oh..young Vongola, want some milk?" he turns to me. I shake my head. Wait!! Adult Lambo seem to be reliable. Just like that time when Mukuro got Kyoko and Haru, he was there to help. " My oh my, you are already so pretty when you are younger, Yukiko sama.
I look at Yukiko who is giving a confused look. Why did adult Lambo calls her Yukiko sama? " Anyway, Yukiko sama, I still havent improve to the standards you yet.." he gives a shy smile " and you pass me these horns and says that I will need it before you left.."  he continue to drink his milk. " Erm..adult Lambo, can you fight for tomorrow's ring conflict?" his reaction is fast because he quickly shakes his head and make me to promise that no matter what happens, I must make sure that his younger self won't use 10 years bazooka. He looks at Yukiko and says, " Sensei, I know that is not what you teach me but I am still practising and I wont let you down Yukiko sama. Sleep well tonight you two and.." and the annoying Lambo is back. " Tsuna san, why did he keep calling me Yukiko sama?" she asks. I am curious about this as well. Who exactly Yukiko will be to be address as Yukiko sama?

Yukiko POV

After that chat with Tsuna san and adult Lambo, I go to sleep. When I wake up, I am in that place again. The one with a rainbow at the end of the grand ocean. This place feels like a picture instead of a real scenery. Once again, there is a figure on a boat back facing me. " Yukiko sama.. You are here again. Come." I feel a unspoken kind of familiarity towards that figure. And by faith, I walk towards the ocean and stop. " Yukiko sama, cross over." at first I thought in my heart that is that figure crazy? Want me to drown?! But somehow as these thoughts running through my mind, I have this feeling that i wont drown so I step forward step by step. As long as I dont look down and focus on that figure in faith, I manage to walk upon the water. When I reach the boat, I realize that the figure all along is a woman. And when she turns and face me, I thought I am dreaming because she looks exactly like me. " Yukiko sama...you are awaken finally. I am the rainbow seal. Whose was name by Bachina-hime, I am Acrobalenco, rainbow." she smiles. Before I can say anything, she quickly interrupt me, " Yukiko sama, always know that I am by your side. Ever I am in seal or not, my soul will flow in your blood when you become the true heir of rainbow. Now, I cant delay anymore of your time. See you again, Yukiko sama." the next thing I know, I wake up and I am suppose to go school.

~ At evening~

Tsuna POV

We are all here. We do the same thing as what we did during the guardian of sun fight. I really couldn't bear to let Lambo enter the fight. " Dont worry about him,his body is a natural talent to train using electricity. So he wont die by mere electricity but as he is still young, his body can't take too much." Reborn explains. I can feel that Yukiko is emitting or should I say combining her thunder and sun energy together. I dont understand why she does that but I am too worried for Lambo. Just then Lambo had enough and he uses 10 years bazooka before I could stop him.

Yukiko POV

" I didn't know that this is goona be my last meal." and I saw Lambo in 10 years time. Next I hear Tsuna san apologised to him saying that he couldn't stop his younger self. " Yukiko sama, I am goona show you today!" and with that he took the horns that was with him yesterday and fight. But he still lose. " Yukiko sama, I will train harder but I can't tolerate anymore!!" he cry and shoot himself with 10 years bazooka. What happen next stun everyone including me.. I totally never see it coming via my vision with the rainbow seal.

" My, my, is this 20 years ago?" he looks at Tsuna san and the rest, " I didn't expect that I will see you guys again. I wish to hug you all in tears but I am in the midst of a battle. Ah, I thought I lost the only thing that Yukiko sama made for me." just as he turns to pick up his horns on the ground, he picks them up and looks at me. He even gives a double looking before carrying on saying, " Yukiko sama! Is that you, the younger self?! I miss you so much! Many say that you die but I dont believe...Yukiko sama, where did you go?" he wanted to come closer to me but was stop by the enemy. " Yukiko sama, let me show you what you have teach me do not go in vain." with that he attacks. Ny mind.is blown away because I didn't know that Lambo in 20 years goona be like this. But what he says confuse me. What do he mean by many believe I die? And that horns are given by me to him? And the strangest thing is that why he keep addressing me as Yukiko sama. He is about to attack when there is a pink thick smoke appears and the current year Lambo is back injured.

Levi is about to finish him off when Tsuna interrups. He manages to save Lambo but he is disqualified. With that, the thunder battle ends and everyone goes back to their own way. " I am goona win this, Judaime! Dont worry I can!" Gokudera san comforts Tsuna who is worried about him being disqualified. Gokudera san, you wont win. I thought but keep inside of my heart. One won, one lost and one disqualified. They are troubled enough. Lambo is in very bad shape. I can at least do something. " Pass me Lambo." I say to Tsuna who is carrying the injured Lambo in his hands. I focus the thunder and sun energy together and emits them out of my hands. I aim my hands at his Lambo where I predict will be the most injured part. I didn't notice as I am healing Lambo, my back glows with sunlight and my hands have green electric current running through. I didn't care even mina san is staring at me. I let go and nod my head to show that he is at least out of danger now but still required to be hospitalized to check. I tell Tsuna san all these and we send Lambo to the nearest hospital. " Did I make a mistake by saving Lambo?" Tsuna san whispers and Reborn is encouraging him. " Tsuna san, if you didn't do that, I most probably won't regard you anymore." I say honestly. He looks shocked and I reply, " Right things are hard to do but it is the right thing to do." I give his shoulder a little tap after that. He smiles and we walk home in silence.

Tomorrow is Gokudera's turn. I wonder how will things turn out to be? As I am showering, I hear a distant female voice calling, " Yukiko sama.." I thought immediately that it must be the rainbow seal, acrobalenco. I closed my eyes  and start to see many rainbow energy running in me. " Yukiko sama, they are in your blood. And the tattoo on your neck is the mark of the heir but Yukiko sama, to truly inherit the rainbow powers, you have to go through the grief of Tomaru. You are not ready yet but I will guide you along the way. Now, your soul is not ready to embrace me yet. I witness everything ever since Bachina Tomaru gone through to you but you must keep a balanced soul or else, everything within you will be destroyed..." I open my eyes wide and realize that I am still in the shower. I quickly wrap up and settle down in the room I shared with Blanchi nee and Ipin. I cannot comprehend what I just heard from Acrobalenco at all. What does she means by the grief of Tomaru? And an imbalance soul? I dont get it at all. I shut my head from all these thoughts and slowly drift into my world where Mihasa was still around.