CHAPTER SEVEN

Mulai dari awal

--»✯«--

"Yeobeo!" I was just silently walking to my classroom when suddenly someone called me from behind.

I was greeted by a smiling Yujin, ranning her way towards me while widely spreading her hands before engulfing me inside her embrace.

"let's go" she said before dragging me with her,

"Oh yeah, you didn't bring any friend today?" I asked her as she clung on my arms.

"Nope," she shrugged. "do I have too?"

"I didn't bring anyone though" I laughed.

"but I heared my twin brought someone, he didn't told me who it was but I guess he left earlier this morning to pick him up" she said, him?

Please tell me I'm not thinking the right thing ㅠㅠ

"it's a him?" I asked, eyes widened. Please No, just No.

She laughed at me seeing how surprised my face was, "Oh! Why do you look so surprised? It's not like he's trying to pick up THE BOYZ or something" she ended up with a chuckle while hitting my head with her fist.

"Taeyoung" I unconsciously muttured his name after seeing a familiar face walking towards us from behind Yujin and I was right, he was escorted by Seongmin.

"Taeyoung?" Yujin repeated before confusedly staring at me and saw how I my eyes were glued behind her.

How can he be looking so unreal? He looks like a doll I wanna punch him.

Then, I started swallowing a lump on my throat.

Yujin then averted her eyes towards the space where I was looking, "Wait isn't that-"

Gotta escape from here.

She didn't even finish her words when I started ranning away from her.

"Yah! Han Chuyeon!" I heard Yujin shouted my name but I ignore her call and just continues upon ranning away until I lost them from my sight.

Taeyoung's pov

"aish! Where is she going?" Seongmin immediately asked after seeing the girl ran away, the Chuyeon girl to be precise.

Why is she always escaping my presence? Do I look like a bad person or something?

"aish! You should've just hide Taeyoung for a while" the girl she was with answered Seongmin.

"oh yeah! Taeyoung, she's my twin sister Yujin" Seongmin said, introducing the taller girl beside him.

"Hi, I'm Ahn Yujin please to meet you" she smiled while giving me a friendly handshake, I smiled back aswell.

I saw that I wasn't the only person around to be wearing different school uniform, it means I wasn't the only one who came and visited EmpHprep from other school.

"TAEYOUNGIE!" I almost found myself kneeling on the ground when Serim Hyung throw his arms, wrapping it around my shoulder.

He was followed by the others including Jisung Hyung, I just smile at them as greeting.

They surely didn't lie about how big EmpHprep was, you could seriously get lost if you don't know the whole place.

"where's Chuyeon?" Hyeongjun hyung asked while looking at Yujin.

Yujin then shrugged, "she just scurried away" she said, looking the way where that Chuyeon girl ran before.

"told you we should've hid Taeyoung first" Woobin hyung said while sending a look on everyone inside our circle.