"seriously tho," they all look at Taeyoung once again, he had clearly no idea about what's happening. "I don't know her"

All their faces immediately went into a 'dude-what-the-fuck' look as they stared at him.

"seriously Chuyeon! Let's go and get him" Jisung scolded as he held Chuyeon but she wasn't even moving on her position as she shook his head, looking so scared as he stares at Taeyoung.

"Sis! It's not like you're gonna die"

"Literally Jisung! Taeyoung's my death, he smiles too much!" she whispered back, still not budging on her position as Jisung forcefully dragging her.

"and his smile kills! So no!"

"gosh! You're too over reacting let's go" he said but Chuyeon still shook her head as a 'no' as her face was literally begging.

"Hell no! I'm staying here" she said.

"you don't know her?" Allen asked,

Taeyoung again, shook his head.

"Han Chuyeon's family is the owner of the school, his dad is the CEO of H.A.N. Group Company the one who gave the scholarship, you don't know them?" Allen asked one more time as Taeyoung's eyes went wide.

"I know Mr. Han but I didn't know he had a daughter and son?" Taeyoung reasoned out,

"oh yeah, Jisung lives in Malaysia for years before getting back here in Korea while Chuyeon lives and studied and Canada for like 7 years before getting back here" Serim said.

"Now you know" Hyeongjun patted his shoudler before walking towards where Jisung and Y/n was...

"this is my death!" she muttered, looking at Hyeongjun who was already making his way towards her.

"Chuyeon-ah!" Hyeongjun greeted but before he could even ran towards her and drag her with him,

Chuyeon found the chance to pushed her Jisung when he was distracted by Hyeongjun,

Her brother fell off as Hyeongjun catched him before she ran away, exiting the arcade for good..

"jeez! I can't die now" she muttered to herself while ranning.

"what was that?" Hyeongjun asked as he helped Jisung got up,

"Taeyoung" Jisung response as both of their faces turned into (-_-).

"Seriously? That was her chance!" Hyeongjun almost yelled.

"she's dumb as fuck" Jisung could only shook his head in disbelief.

"where is she going?" Seongmin immediately ask when all of them started ranning towards Jisung and Hyeongjun after seeing Chuyeon ranning away.

Jisung just look at Taeyoung in response and the younger could only raised his brow in confusion.

"ohhhh~" Jungmo smirked, "Just as right as I thought" he ended up with a sighed.

"what?" Taeyoung asked as he saw everyone was already looking at him with smirk on their faces.

"oh well, let's just play shall we?" Jisung said, throwing his arms on Allen's shoulder before dragging the guy with him.

Taeyoung's head was full of question, but shook it off—

––»✯«––

––»✯«––

A/N: actually, I changed their age.

Serim - 19
Allen - 19
Jungmo - 19
Woobin - 19
Wonjin - 18
Minhee - 18
Hyeongjun - 18
Taeyoung - 17
Seongmin - 17

Chuyeon(You) - 17
Jisung - 19

Don't forget to vote♥.