The Unexpected Visitor

P.S. Sorry for the late upload.

After saying goodbye to Mrs. Hudson, Christan walked towards her family mansion. Lost in thought she bumped in to someone.

"AYYAA!!!! Chrissy, what you doing? Look where you are walking!!!"

Summoned out of her thought world, Christan saw a young girl with dark black hair, blue eyes and stunning brown skin, covered in red liquid which very much looked like blood, lying on the ground.

"OH MY, OHHH MYY!! I HAVE KILLED AVA!"

Christan quickly started doing CPR on Ava.

"Come on Ava, Breath. Please don't die. Ava please."

"Dude if you keep pressing me like that, I am certainly going to die."

Ava stood up laughing at the look of horror of Christan's face.

"You are alive, but you are covered in blood? I hurt you didn't I? I don't understand the fact how can a small fall hurt someone but I have done wrong. I should have never went in my thoughts. I end up hurting you..."

Ava quietly stood and listened to Christan Kelipher 's never ending apology.

"... and I should hav-"

"Okay dude, I will stop you right there or we will be standing here for the rest of our lives and when we will die your soul will come and keep on apologizing and I will never 'rest in peace'. Get the joke? BTW, which is by the way, by the way, do you sleep? Cause I don't. I mean who sleeps? Everyone does. Duh, Common sense, which is not so common "

Laughing hard at her own jokes, Ava fell to the ground. Then she quickly stood up with a serious face and said," Okay, listen here you. First of all, I am not hurt and- "

"But the bloo-"

"AND second of all, AMELIA threw juice on me. UNDERSTAND?"

"Ohhkay. Yeah. I do."

"Everything okay? You don't seem well."

Amelia placed her hand on Christan's shoulder and said, "Chrissy, whatever is bothering you just tell me, okay?"

"Bothering? Something? Me? No, no, no. I am so good and everything is so fine and... I am dead."

"Really? Cause you don't seem dead."

"What I mean by that is- "

"I know what you mean!! You mean... Umm...What do you mean again?"

Laughing at her bestie's behavior, Christan replied, "I MEAN..." Christan opened her eyes wide at the word 'mean' to create drama." ... that if I am not home in five minutes, Dad is going to call the whole wide world to look for a girl who-"

"YOUR DAD CAN CALL THE WHOLE WORLD??!!!!NOO!! AND FOR WHAT GIRL?"

Ava looked like Christan had told her something that was not a hyperbole.

"It is a hyperbole. And-"

"A hyperbole. Yeah, I know what a hyperbole is... I am very intelligent... What is a hyperbole?"

"Extreme exaggeration."

"OMGs, you are exaggerating! BTW, for what girl your dad is gonna call the whole world?"

Giggling slightly, Christan replied," For a girl who is not actually lost."

"Okay, Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool-"

Before Ava's everlasting cools could go on, the girls heard a very familiar voice.

"Ooo, would you look at this. Christan killed Ava!"

"Abby please don't go flying over the town, spreading the news." Christan pleaded. "And second of all- "

Cutting her off, the bird replied, "Your wish is yours to keep."

Before the girls could even react or say anything, Abby started screaming at the top of its lungs.

"MURDER! MURDER! CHRISTAN KILLED AVA! CALL THE COPS! SHE HAS GONE ROGUE!"

The girls tried to silence the screaming bird but it was no use. Soon all the people gathered around them and started asking questions at the same time.

"What happened?"

"Why is Abby screaming?"

"Mama, who killed who?"

"AVA, are you covered in blood?"

"Christan is this your work?"

"I can't believe it."

"Christan won't do anything like this."

As the questions started piling up, the girls tried to calm the crowd down when everyone heard someone laughing their head off.

"You...you should ... see yourself. I ... am about... to die ... with laughter." Amelia said that between her laughter. Soon the people started to understand what happened.

"Ame, you better have a good explanation for this." Mrs. Watson seem to holding back her smile as she said that.

"Well, I thought that Ava here would look nice with red hair. So I threw a dye at her. I wanted to have someone who looks a little like me."

Amelia looked at everyone with puppy eyes. It was true that Amelia Warren was the only girl in the whole town who was a redhead. Amelia was a true beauty with her light blue eyes, ginger hair, pale skin with freckles and pink lips that were always shaped in a wicked smile.

"Wait an herb, is this permanent dye?"

Ava was looking at Amelia is such horror that the town got scared itself. Amelia stayed quiet for a second, enjoying everyone's facial expression and then sighed.

"Yep, and you only have 5 minutes to wash it off until it turns permanent."

Before anyone could say something else, Ava rushed towards Mrs. Hudson's cottage.

As soon as everyone went back to work, Amelia came over to Christan and said, "Your Papa is waiting for you."

Christan sighed. "I know. Bye."

She ran towards her mansion but when she reached home, she sensed something was wrong. As she went inside, Christan had a bad feeling about this. Someone was already in the living room with her parents discussing something.

"Oh Honey, you are back." Christan's mom jumped out of the sofa at once and hugged Christan. Her dad did the same but Christan had eyes only for the visitor. She was in her late 30s and was smiling at Christan.

Her presence made Christan uncomfortable.

"Honey, this is Dr. Agatha. She is your mom's old collage."

Christan didn't want to hear what here dad said next. She just didn't.

"She is here on a hunt of a very unique albino deer with pink tipped ears. They want to take him to Alergia Zoo to conduct a research. They want to test the company's latest makeup on that deer. They say its uniqueness and albinism will help a lot for the people who suffer from albinism. Plus they also want to see what gives it that pink color. They want to use it in makeup products and then make him a resident of the zoo."

The world fell and time stood still. All Christan could do was stare at the smiling woman as the wind howled from behind.

The storm had finally made its way to the people of Hensberg.