One Hellish encoutner

Alastor was a very smart demon as he was plotting his plan for constant entertainment he could just see the headlines now! Oh~ how he enjoyed the way this picture show was coming together. This cast of lively losers and sad sacks, but what stuck out to him most was the y'all fellow sucking on a....pop sickle.....Alastor's ears fidget just a tad, his tail propped up...Why~ what a silly reaction to someone eating! Alastor fixes his red stripped tux and walked over to the tall spider man. His shadowy figure emerged from the darkness tapping his shoulder, as he glanced over to it on wall and notice his shadow pointing down wards. Alastor grin grows crooked as he notices the mans skirt......not exactly foreign to see some one of his statuer however he seemed the most......clean. Alastor approached him his hand extended, his eyes narrowed, and smile warm, the perfect way to introduce oneself. "And who might you do my feminine fellow." He bowed deeply. The spider man smiled his gold tooth glistening with anticipation-
"I can suck your Dick!"................

.....

.......

.....

2 months later.....

And from that point on it became clear that the radio demon needs to stay away from that wretched spider man as much as possible. Alastor walked inside the kitchen, Angle Dust had also been there but Alastor paid him no mind instead walking past him. However the porn star still spoke "Hey Al you know where all my liquor went?" Angel spoke, as he shook his caboose from the outside of the frigid and Alastor watched as it swayed back and forth and back and-NO!!! This needs to stop! "Ahem, I removed it." Alastor replies deviously smirking, he sat in a red love set with embroidery that matched the mansion regal aesthetic. Something tells him he might need to grab a seat for this conversation. "Al....The fuck man! Do you hate me or something?" Angle looked up from the fridge his face had actual distress painted on it. Alastor didn't care nor did he want to, he needed to get these dangerous fixations out of his mind. "Far from my dear, far from." Al shakes his head with his eyes hooded, he didn't need his spider acquaintance to feel inadequate to any other person in the house hold. He hates everyone equally and no soul shall be left behind for all are welcome to the wrath of the radio demon. "Well you said that you said your far from hating me so~ do you love me Al~?" Angle creeps closer to Alastor. And the deer mans eyes flickered with the intensity of a stop watch....HE DIDNT KNOW THAT ANGLE WAS SMART ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND HIS CHARMING WESTERN ANNOUNCER TALK !!! but he didn't do anything, he stood there letting whatever this was happen. As Angle Dust let his lengthy bottom arms trap Al inside of his grasp, like a dear in a cage. Why wasn't Alastor summoning a giant black hole to suck angel off of him? Why isn't he resisting these disgusting acts of physical craving?! Angle pressed his fluff against Alastor's chest, it felt soft. Like the kittens Al used to suffocate in plastic bags in his youth. Needless to say that Angle's touch was mildly nostalgic. "So you wanna fuck me Al~? Get all up inside me and make me you whore~?" Angle spoke with seduction seeping from his mouth, the offer was definitely alluring~ - WHAT NO!

Alastor though he must have been losing his touch! He needs to remember why he came here in the first place. For a good laugh! Another thing to keep him entertained! This isn't the type of sinful endeavors he came for and it certainly won't be a distraction to the task at hand. So it was time to get Demonic~ "Angle...I think you'll find it in your best interest...TO MOVE...." the Radio demon spoke maliciously as an X slowly illuminated from his forehead, his eyes turning black as the room became nothing more then TV static.... his smile growing as whispers seeped in to the porn star's ears telling him to "RUN" growing louder and louder almost forming a screeching cry of agony- "OKAY! okay! I can take a hint! Just don't like kill me in my sleep..." Angle Dust got off of Alastor, putting his hands on his hips and leaving the kitchen area. Al relaxed getting up from the chair and heading towards his room. His shadow coming up and frowning shaking his head in disapproval.

"Oh please. Don't give me that look. What else was there to do? If I gave in, why i'd never forgive myself!" Alastor explain to his shadow counterpart. "And surly you see how he is. If I were to ravage his insides well...heh~ that would be a trip he'd never come back from." A laughing crowd could audibly be heard....Not completely sure where the voices were coming from. "Ahhh besides it's only the first chapter...The readers still have a Looooonnnnnnng way to go!.....give it about five more~..." Al jokes to himself.....or is he actually?- who the fuck is he talking to? I mean I know it's the shadow but what readers a-You know what? Never mind.....