"...beautiful..."

Little did Cronus Ampora know there was another person on campus besides the detention director, or, in his words, "That one guy". The sudden scream had startled Cronus, the director was still sleeping, snoring like a pig. In all honesty, he could have snuck out of that room by now, but he was busy vandalizing the seats. Though, he wanted to check this out.

He walks out and roams around the school, shouting, "Hey," a few times before finding the girls restrooms.

There was a girl cowering in the corner, crying and bleeding.

"Hey, you alright?" He said this to the girl, but he already knew the answer. The poor lowerclassmen was hurt badly, from what he saw it looked like she fell into the mirror.

She looked up at him, scared for her life by now. It was an upperclassmen. She felt that seeing her like this made him feel stronger, more likely to hurt her. She didn't answer him.

"Hey, it's alright. I mean no harm, Doll." He walked closer to her, kneeling down and caressing her cheek, her eyes widened and she pulled away from him quickly. "D-don't hurt me!!" She yelled this and stood up, running to the bathroom entrance. He noticed the blade still in her hand.

"Oh, God... Babe, put down the blade... Don't hurt yourself like that... Someone as beautiful as you don't need all the scars..." He realized by then she had punched the mirror and cut herself, likely to be her wrists.

"I-I'm not beautiful... I'm a disgrace to my family and they all want me dead..."

"Now why would you say that?" He walked closer, this time she didn't move from where she was.

"Because it's true..." She made eye contact with him, her head still down.

"Well, I'd like to disagree. You obviously don't wanna go to your home, you wanna go home with me and figure something out for new living situations?" He held her hips softly, looking down at her with a calming glare. "I won't hurt you, I promise."

"O-okay..."