Jcs crazy

Jenn's P.O.V.

Jcs being eeally nice. Hes apologizing to Jack. Finally. The dramas over.

Jc reached his hand out to Jack to shake it.

Jack wobbled over and stuck his hand out too.

Wait... something doesn't feel right.

I looked at Jcs face. He looked bloodthirsty.

Oh no.

Jack and jcs hands met when jc pulled jack in and kicked him repetitively in the stomach.

"OH MY GOSH. JC STOP YOUR KILLING HIM!!!!!!!"

Tears were running down my face. Jc put Jack into a choke hold. Ricky, Kian, Anthony, and Andrew began to lunge towards Jc to try to stop him.

Jc pulled away from them and yelled, "DONT COME NEAR UNLESS U WANT ME TO BREAK HIS NECK! !!"

Ricky and kian stared at Jc in disbelief. I was still crying begging Jc to let go of him.

I just found my perfect man and he might die.

Ricky: "Jc cmon man stop. Ur acting stupid. Dont do this because of a girl.

Kian: "yah he's right dude.  Its not worth killing your friend over it. Just let him go.

Jack was still in Jcs choke hold and was unconscious.  I couldn't stand seeing him broken like that. I couldnt just stand there.

"JC STOP! LET HIM GO! ILL DO ANYTHING IF U LET HIM GO. ILL EVEN BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND! JUST LET HIM GO!"

I heard a faint whisper.

"no don't do this. Jc take me do what u want leave Jenn out of this."

It was Jack. I couldn't see him in this pain. All of the sudden Jc let Jack go and Jack crumpled to the ground.  I ran over to him, tears still pouring out of my eyes.

Jc looked at all of us. And said," Idc about Jenn anymore. I just want to kill Jack. Next time I see him, I'm really going to kill him."

Jc ran out of the house and drive away. Immediately everyone crowded around Jack.